Memberships 2023 St.Kilda Membership Thread (FINAL TALLY - 60,239 - CLUB RECORD)

Remove this Banner Ad

Does it discount once in the cart?
I cant see anything saying 40% off
Not sure mate haven't looked into it too much, it was in a members e-mail though so hopefully someone can find it. I've since deleted the e-mail.

The world ends at Caulfield. Anything past that and you'd probably need a passport and visit the consulate for approval.
Always thought you were a filthy foreigner to the heartland George

You can keep your dirty, cramped, crime ridden Collingwood, Essendon and Carlton-containing inner suburbs while we true Sainters bask in the Bayside sun and air 😎

You can keep your dirty, cramped, crime ridden Collingwood, Essendon and Carlton-containing inner suburbs while we true Sainters bask in the Bayside sun and air 😎
I live in Armadale, dweeb.

read that PoppedCorn you aren't a true Sainter because you don't live in Bayside. I'm not either because I live in Altona, we better hand in our memberships.
MINO's, members in name only apparently because we don't live in East Bentleigh

read that PoppedCorn you aren't a true Sainter because you don't live in Bayside. I'm not either because I live in Altona, we better hand in our memberships.
East bentleigh?
I dont ecen know where that is but it sounds like some dingy place in WA

Ryan Reynolds Smile GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There’s a massive contingent of Sainters in the lush North Eastern burbs too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Has anyone received their 150th anniversary gin?
I ordered mine on the 5th April. So far donuts.
Same here........donuts.

I assumed that they'd be ready to go straight out the door after being ordered.

Maybe they were overwhelmed by the demand.

Same here........donuts.

I got an email when I paid saying your order is being prepared. Pretty poor if they can't turn an order around in 2 weeks. I'd never buy from them again based on my experience so far!

I got an email when I paid saying your order is being prepared. Pretty poor if they can't turn an order around in 2 weeks. I'd never buy from them again based on my experience so far!
Yes....it is pretty disappointing.......even with slow delivery times,I was expecting it to land this week.

Oh well....I guess my occasional G & T's will have to wait a little longer....lol.

Has anyone received their 150th anniversary gin?
I ordered mine on the 5th April. So far donuts.

Same here........donuts.

Apparently mines at the P.O
So they have posted some

I can’t find the email, or any correspondence from them lol. The money is out of my account

Remove this Banner Ad

Back