Position 2024 Fantasy Forwards

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeh, we'll all be speculating, and relying on the number crunching of Jaiden Popowski for price rises til then.
And price falls, don't forget them, they could be just as important ;)

Lol “may positively influence role of Luke Jackson”

Understatement of the century. Honeyball are really sticking their necks out making such a bold call.

Am I the only one considering Mitch Owens? 2% ownership atm.
Can mark, tackle, kick goals. Might only get 12 touches, but can ton up with few touches.
I coulld see him going from 70 ave to 90 this year.
I had him in my first side.
Didn't take long to be omitted though as there appears to be multiple options that are cheaper, with better stat filling roles like the similarly priced Fisher, or far cheaper Jordan & Sexton.

Saints with an awesome Rd 15 bye though, so any stepping stone player who won't miss games is a good choice. I usually Iike to back in a couple of breakout candidates but don't seem to have many at all this year.
My side will have a handful of changes at least, taking on round 0 bargains, must haves, surprise packets or overlooked players.

Last edited:
I had him in my first side.
Didn't take long to be omitted though as there's multiple options that are cheaper with better stat filling roles like the similarly priced Fisher, or far cheaper Jordan & Sexton.

Saints with an awesome Rd 15 bye though, so any stepping stone player who won't miss games is a good choice. I usually Iike to back in a couple of breakout candidates but don't seem to have many at all this year.
My side will have a handful of changes at least, taking on round 0 bargains, must haves, surprise packets or overlooked players.
atm i've got all of Fisher, Owens, Jordon, Sexton
I've just put Jackson in to R2 with English as R1.
Planning on avoiding all early bye premos to avoid an anneccessary sideways trade
Wilson, Windsor, Lazzaro, Reid and Simpson are my F5, 6, bench and utility (whichever order). Hoping 2 of the 5 wull play each week at least.

atm i've got all of Fisher, Owens, Jordon, Sexton
I've just put Jackson in to R2 with English as R1.
Planning on avoiding all early bye premos to avoid an anneccessary sideways trade
Wilson, Windsor, Lazzaro, Reid and Simpson are my F5, 6, bench and utility (whichever order). Hoping 2 of the 5 wull play each week at least.
Seems like a good forward line, taking on a good number of cash generation plus safe points options.
I've gotta rearrange my side somehow to get Jackson back in.
Grundy will pull a 110 forcing me to keep him so it might have to be Ambrosio down to a rookie priced defender. Then to farewell one of my forwards for Jackson.

Seems like a good forward line, taking on a good number of cash generation plus safe points options.
I've gotta rearrange my side somehow to get Jackson back in.
Grundy will pull a 110 forcing me to keep him so it might have to be Ambrosio down to a rookie priced defender. Then to farewell one of my forwards for Jackson.
I can't bring myself to move any of those forwards out for Jackson, and i prefer them all to Xerri.

Originally I had grundy gawn, but with English relatively low on ownership, and no early bye, I think he's a good play.
Jackson seems like an obvious one too now, so for me, it has to be in the rucks. I think all the good teams will have him in somewhere, but most will be as FWD not RUC.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Freo play the last Sunday game of Round 1. Imagine the scenes when Liam Reidy is listed in the team at Ruck.
Panic Omg GIF

Not DPP so makes the Jackson selection at F1 a lot less useful if he can't cover Gawn/Grundy in the byes.
Still can utilising the utility position ....make sure current utility player has FWD / MID eligibility to maximize flexibility

Can mark, tackle, kick goals. Might only get 12 touches, but can ton up with few touches.
Maybe not in Fantasy, but in took him in the Draft early - love his desire for the ball

I had him in my team for the first two weeks when fantasy opened because of all these reasons. He’s one of my favourite players to watch outside of the crows. However I feel like he will have up and down games which will be infuriating. He looked a different level in the praccy match though so I may be wrong, this may be the year he averages 90+

Remove this Banner Ad

Back