Position 2024 Fantasy Midfielders

Remove this Banner Ad

For me .....JHF

But he's not a good Fantasy player ....better SC player

Are they your only options ?
I've got JHF on my bench currently in a draft league and have the opportunity to trade him for Holmes, which I don't mind due to the DPP cover. I'm a bit torn though because JHF has the higher ceilng.

I've got JHF on my bench currently in a draft league and have the opportunity to trade him for Holmes, which I don't mind due to the DPP cover. I'm a bit torn though because JHF has the higher ceilng.
Toss of the coin then .....really hard to split

Maybe JHF due to more winning PORT games ......but Wines confirmed back this week

Toss of the coin then .....really hard to split

Maybe JHF due to more winning PORT games ......but Wines confirmed back this week
Yep will be interesting to see how Wines impacts his midfield time. I guess if he does spend more time forward and it impacts his scoring, then at least he'll also be a chance at DPP.

Yep will be interesting to see how Wines impacts his midfield time. I guess if he does spend more time forward and it impacts his scoring, then at least he'll also be a chance at DPP.
This was also behind my interest ....the FWD DPP for JHF

Depending on this round, I think I can still bring him in next week .....but I want more data, with Wines back

Desus And Mero Pass GIF by Bernie Sanders

I do wonder whether the switch in roles for Bray and Serong was part of the plan to negate carlton's stoppage work last week. If so, then does bray now return to his outside role...?
He will keep swapping between Inside and outside during matches

If he is dominating inside then he stays in longer, if someone else is dominating then he will rotate out

Hard to get a consistent fantasy score unless formwise he just goes on an absolute tear tbh

Can any MFC fans shed some light on what's going on with Lachie Hunter?

Was listed as a calf injury but is now no longer on any injury list, showing as a red dot on the Fantasy app, but also not playing for Casey as far as I can tell?

Only asking as he's in my draft side and I'm deciding whether to hold out or gulag him.

Can any MFC fans shed some light on what's going on with Lachie Hunter?

Was listed as a calf injury but is now no longer on any injury list, showing as a red dot on the Fantasy app, but also not playing for Casey as far as I can tell?

Only asking as he's in my draft side and I'm deciding whether to hold out or gulag him.
Maybe back from his calf injury but now dealing with a "calf" injury 👃 🤷‍♂️

Remove this Banner Ad

Back