Game Day 2024 Fantasy Round 8 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wonder if getting off Sheezel to go to Sinclair would be shrewd or imbecilic. Cash plus points win?
At his ownership I wouldn’t. Ton run still (for now).

Effective ownership (including captaincy) is very high.

Taking on Whitfield, Young, even Yeo early? Might be good. Not sure.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bonner cops a lot of flack but his kicking is actually decent. Turnovers come because he bites off way too much. Still soft as heck with zero intensity though

At his ownership I wouldn’t. Ton run still (for now).

Effective ownership (including captaincy) is very high.

Taking on Whitfield, Young, even Yeo early? Might be good. Not sure.

Don't think anyone is denying Sheezel is still a gun and will score.

Saints are very easy matchup for run and spread uncontested players to score. I reckon his score tonight is flattering for what he will score in this role

It's wild to me that scrub Simpkin is their captain
Crows had that problem with Sloane. Was captain and no longer that effective in the CBAs, but couldn't drop him. Even as ex captain, he took a big share of them. Eventually, there was pressure to play guys like Rachele, Soligo and Pedlar in the centre and they moved him to the wing.

Don't think anyone is denying Sheezel is still a gun and will score.

Saints are very easy matchup for run and spread uncontested players to score. I reckon his score tonight is flattering for what he will score in this role
They still look for him no matter where he plays though. Bit different to last year when he was a first year player. No chance I’m getting cute and trading him out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back