Game Day 2024 Fantasy Round 9 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are we taking Gawn's 109 as (C) ....or rolling the dice on Naicos ?

Seems, Gawn is the play ...might lose 10 points on Naicos
Do you have Tinglish?

You take it don't you?
Yep .....playing a straight bat this week ..with the games, too many things can go wrong, I'm not confident with any of my players ....and I have 4 bench rookies that all could end up with the sub vest

2 weeks ago I'd say take the punt. After last week no risks lol
guts GIF

Hopefully wake up to some big scores from this rag tag bunch in a few hrs.

Grundy (E)
Heeney
Roberts
Serong
Young
Jackson
Sharp

Dempsey
Jhye Clark (E)
Better have a Valium then.....

If we upgrade to an English or other, (and already have Max), I'm struggling to see the point of keeping Sweet just for bench even if he makes another $120k. English probably goes 110 to 130 this week and getting English now could save at least half of that and give better score growth.

I really want to get rid of Kapowell - he's probably really going to stink this week - but keeping Sweet if I get English now just seems a bit pointless.

Any thoughts you championship coaches? (and others :tearsofjoy:

If we upgrade to an English or other, (and already have Max), I'm struggling to see the point of keeping Sweet just for bench even if he makes another $120k. English probably goes 110 to 130 this week and getting English now could save at least half of that and give better score growth.

I really want to get rid of Kapowell - he's probably really going to stink this week - but keeping Sweet if I get English now just seems a bit pointless.

Any thoughts you championship coaches? (and others :tearsofjoy:
Be nice injury cover so we don't have to sideways rucks again 😆

Be nice injury cover so we don't have to sideways rucks again 😆
But $500k on the bench - Soldo coming good faster apparently - though Sweet could give Soldo a cuddle and get a couple of extra weeks solo rucking!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He was also right to go last week. How do we know if his hamstring can stand the rigours of a high intensity 4 quarter game?
It was a power awareness, not a tear. He could run, but couldn't / wouldn't get to good speed. Sounds like he's a better chance than not with good management.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back