Discussion 2024 General Discussion / Help

Remove this Banner Ad

Are Hugo and Riley Garcia related?

Yep... & the brothers were born on the island that the tv series 'Lost' took place on to their father Jorge Garcia... Clearly they have both had to work hard to defy their genetics to become professional athletes:

1713431588362.png

I have a question, I know what happens when you have the E on 2 players on the same line but what if 1 of them doesn't play? Do you get the 0 or the one that plays?

I have a question, I know what happens when you have the E on 2 players on the same line but what if 1 of them doesn't play? Do you get the 0 or the one that plays?
One that plays

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So in 2024 the sub can be picked from anywhere in the 23, not just from the bench. Has anybody been following along to see if teams are still picking the sub from the bench, or are they actually being flogs and making on-field players the sub?

What round should I have a full premo team?

the correct answer is as soon as possible

ideally by the time the mid season byes arrive but in reality the last upgrades usually happen during byes as you flip late bye rooks to premos coming off the early byes.

Just wondering if I should go early on trades......we're at 43C right now and 44C predicted tomorrow.....continued high temps in this neck of the woods could mean electricity disruption, which then means no internet.....:'(
If you've made your mind up sure. Can always reverse them if needed.

44 and humid? You must be melting

the correct answer is as soon as possible

ideally by the time the mid season byes arrive but in reality the last upgrades usually happen during byes as you flip late bye rooks to premos coming off the early byes.

If I was able to have a full premo team with top 8 mids and top 5 defenders with Roberts.

With Heany and Flanders at f1/2 Carrying Dempsey, Reid, Darcy and Wilson.

Am I going to Leak to many points?

If I was able to have a full premo team with top 8 mids and top 5 defenders with Roberts.

With Heany and Flanders at f1/2 Carrying Dempsey, Reid, Darcy and Wilson.

Am I going to Leak to many points?

not too many.

that's the right way to go about it this year. concentrate on Mids, defs and rucks first. If you have Heeney and Flanders up forward you are ok - the difference between forward rooks and remaining forward premos is a lot less than rooks v premos in other positions.

Roberts is one of the best rookies, scores well and has good job security. He will be one of my last upgrades and with his price now over $400k it shouldn't take too much extra cash to upgrade him to a fallen premo

the trick is not to overpay for your premos and pick off the fallen premos who have had a price drop due to one or two bad/injury games. Eg I brought in Daicos 2 weeks ago at $566k ($84k under his starting price) and this week I'm bringing in Green at $40k under his starting price before his price jumps again.

Just wondering if I should go early on trades......we're at 43C right now and 44C predicted tomorrow.....continued high temps in this neck of the woods could mean electricity disruption, which then means no internet.....:'(
Give us you password we'll do your trades for you :moustache:

not too many.

that's the right way to go about it this year. concentrate on Mids, defs and rucks first. If you have Heeney and Flanders up forward you are ok - the difference between forward rooks and remaining forward premos is a lot less than rooks v premos in other positions.

Roberts is one of the best rookies, scores well and has good job security. He will be one of my last upgrades and with his price now over $400k it shouldn't take too much extra cash to upgrade him to a fallen premo

the trick is not to overpay for your premos and pick off the fallen premos who have had a price drop due to one or two bad/injury games. Eg I brought in Daicos 2 weeks ago at $566k ($84k under his starting price) and this week I'm bringing in Green at $40k under his starting price before his price jumps again.

Thanks for getting back to me. Every seems be loading up on the top line mids. I could bring in Merrit and rowel over the next two weeks but would leave me with 20k and a midfield of Rowell, merit, butters, Bont, Serong, Steele, LDU and green. With Graham, Garcia, Hardeman and another rookie I trade I. Next week on the bench. Plus dead rookies in Clark, Reid and Livingston.

With my back line Ryan, Sheezel, Daicos, Whitfield, Roberts and closey.

Should I pull the trigger and get the top lines in or have an extra 200k by brining in Dawson and trac. Who I don’t think will be near Merrit and Rowell by season end?

Thanks for getting back to me. Every seems be loading up on the top line mids. I could bring in Merrit and rowel over the next two weeks but would leave me with 20k and a midfield of Rowell, merit, butters, Bont, Serong, Steele, LDU and green. With Graham, Garcia, Hardeman and another rookie I trade I. Next week on the bench. Plus dead rookies in Clark, Reid and Livingston.

With my back line Ryan, Sheezel, Daicos, Whitfield, Roberts and closey.

Should I pull the trigger and get the top lines in or have an extra 200k by brining in Dawson and trac. Who I don’t think will be near Merrit and Rowell by season end?

I suggest you post your team and trade ideas in the round 8 trades thread - you will get a few differing opinions and see what you like best

Remove this Banner Ad

Back