Injury 2024 Injury Updates Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

SCANS on Monday confirmed Yartapuulti utility Josh Sinn has sustained a fractured collarbone. The 21-year-old has already undergone surgery to repair the fracture.

Ollie Wines was subbed out of Sunday's game at quarter-time with heart palpitations but should be available for Saturday's game against North Melbourne. The palpitations were caused by an existing heart condition, with Wines given the all-clear by his cardiologist to train and play as normal this week.

Draftee Lachie Charleson was caught in a tackle on Sunday during training and has suffered a medial ligament sprain. The 19-year-old is currently in a knee brace and could spend up to six weeks on the sidelines while he recovers.

Tom McCallum has reported soreness in his hip flexor and will be tested this week.

Connor Rozee, Lachie Jones, Quinton Narkle and Trent McKenzie all re-joined full training last week and will be available for Round 11 selection.

Injury list
Connor Rozee (hamstring) - available
Lachie Jones (hamstring) - available
Trent McKenzie (quad) - available
Quinton Narkle (foot) - available
Tom McCallum (hip flexor) - test
Ivan Soldo (knee) - 1-2 weeks
Hugh Jackson (hip) - 3-5 weeks
Lachie Charleson (knee) - 4-6 weeks
Josh Sinn (collarbone) - 6 weeks
Sam Powell-Pepper (knee) - season

Pretty clean bill of health to have at this time of the season. Only Soldo and SPP missing from our best 22 with Sinn the only other with even the prospect of being in the frame for selection.
I agree. Plus a few other guys coming off the list will help strengthen the SANFL team. Although, this is somewhat offset by injuries to Sinn, Charleson and McCallum.

I do feel for Sinn. Didn’t mind his game yesterday, he was far from the worse on ground.

Lining up everything we can for Carlton the week after. Dixon will have had a rest and Soldo a little hit out in prep.

Don't ever listen to the coach when he says we're planning one week at a time.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Rozee didn't look right at all after that contest within the first 2 minutes. Wouldn't surprise me if he misses off a 5 day break

Rozee didn't look right at all after that contest within the first 2 minutes. Wouldn't surprise me if he misses off a 5 day break
Ken has learned from his mistakes regarding playing injured players though, so this can't be right.

Rozee rolled his ankle inside the first few seconds of Saturday’s game against North Melbourne, with scans confirming a sprain.

Hugh Jackson will begin integrating into training drills this week.

Injury list
Connor Rozee (ankle) - test
Willie Rioli (calf) - 2-3 weeks
Hugh Jackson (hip) - 2-4 weeks
Lachie Charleson (knee) - 3-5 weeks
Josh Sinn (collarbone) - 5 weeks

Rozee rolled his ankle inside the first few seconds of Saturday’s game against North Melbourne, with scans confirming a sprain.

Hugh Jackson will begin integrating into training drills this week.

Injury list
Connor Rozee (ankle) - test
Willie Rioli (calf) - 2-3 weeks
Hugh Jackson (hip) - 2-4 weeks
Lachie Charleson (knee) - 3-5 weeks
Josh Sinn (collarbone) - 5 weeks

Lucky we have a bye next week, time for the Greek freak to get his debut

Damn, not the result we wanted for Rioli. Oh well, werent beating Carlton anyway.
Your non belief in a club you 'support' is astounding. Absolutely no reason we shouldn't beat Carlton. I bet your response will be something along the lines of 'we won't win anything with Hinkley' but try keep the faith. Through thick and thin you should be supporting not bagging the team you go for.

Your non belief in a club you 'support' is astounding. Absolutely no reason we shouldn't beat Carlton. I bet your response will be something along the lines of 'we won't win anything with Hinkley' but try keep the faith. Through thick and thin you should be supporting not bagging the team you go for.
GO SUPPORT DAH CROWS

Remove this Banner Ad

Back