List Mgmt. 2024 List Mismanagement and Trading

Remove this Banner Ad

Ignore it. For some reason people on here want every bit of rumour etc they can find, but when told something directly from a person with an extensive history of posting, feel the need to attack them.
It's bizarre.

Hope you're not referring to me. I haven't attacked her, just don't see it the way she does.

It's as boring for me as it is everyone else, so let's put it to bed.

Best 23 next year?

Worrell ~ Murray ~ Michalanney
Milera ~ Keane ~ Hinge
Dawson ~ McCluggage ~ Sholl
Obrien ~ Soligo ~ Crouch
Rachele ~ Thilthorpe ~ Rankine
Hayward ~ Fogarty ~ Walker
Keays ~ Pedlar ~ Laird ~ Curtin
Nankervis
McCluggage and Hayward would be a monumental haul.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Crows are in the market for a RUCK ....we're one of the Clubs in discussion with Ned Moyle
He’s in high demand apparently so a move to SA would presumably be unlikely. We should have picked instead of Parnell in that year’s mid year draft but that’s a conversation for a different thread.

Henry Smith from Brisbane was mentioned somewhere a little while ago. He could be shrewd pick up. Has good VFL numbers

He’s in high demand apparently so a move to SA would presumably be unlikely. We should have picked instead of Parnell in that year’s mid year draft but that’s a conversation for a different thread.

Henry Smith from Brisbane was mentioned somewhere a little while ago. He could be shrewd pick up. Has good VFL numbers
Ajang Kuol mun is getting a lot of talk as well, possibly in the MSD .....highly athletic, 206 cm IIRC with a basketball background

1715887615287.png

Crows are in the market for a RUCK ....we're one of the Clubs in discussion with Ned Moyle
There were suggestions on the radio that gc wants to play Ned so he doesn’t leave, and forced Witt’s to be rested, Witt’s wasn’t initially happy about it.

Last edited:
Lukosious was bloody good in the first half last night. I'd still rather him than Hayward

I am sure we will try when he reaches free agency but at the moment he will cost too much in draft capital / players.

Our best chance was going to be that his form declines to a point where the Suns need him off their books.

I don't think he will leave if Gold Coast keep on their current course. In terms of a premiership window they would be ahead of us.

He looked good, but was playing against another rookie ruck in Conway
Liked his 2nd efforts too once ball hit the ground. Doesn't mind laying a tackle. Also appeared under instruction to handball off quickly.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back