Mega Thread 2024 Media & Miscellaneous Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

I reckon this is great.

It should be clipped and shown to the world everytime West Coast get thumped moving forward.

Not that Tossage had any credibility to start with.

But the Clown has made himself a meme/joke with that statement for the next 5-10 years.

I reckon this is great.

It should be clipped and shown to the world everytime West Coast get thumped moving forward.

Not that Tossage had any credibility to start with.

But the Clown has made himself a meme/joke with that statement for the next 5-10 years.
Yep. Unless they can get some decent key positions players, they are cooked for 3-5 years.
Played today at GC.
McGovern 32
Yeo 31
Darling 32
Cripps 32
Kelly 30
Hunt 29
Sheed 29

Add
Barass 29*

Allen to come back and is 25.
It will be interesting to see what happens with Waterman when he comes back. Waterman is in career best form but I just don’t see him sustaining that.

Reid, Ginbey and Long plus ???????

Yep. Unless they can get some decent key positions players, they are cooked for 3-5 years.
Played today at GC.
McGovern 32
Yeo 31
Darling 32
Cripps 32
Kelly 30
Hunt 29
Sheed 29

Add
Barass 29*

Allen to come back and is 25.
It will be interesting to see what happens with Waterman when he comes back. Waterman is in career best form but I just don’t see him sustaining that.

Reid, Ginbey and Long plus ???????
They have a decent midfield, but their structure in the WAFL is a massive concern.
Simpson created many problems being too close and personal with his star players.
That gap between youth and seniors is just getting sorted.
It’s why he has had success but there is a void once the old boys retire.
How long before a Schofield or Shuey take over?
Maybe they will be very good but it takes at least 5 years and it’s realistically year
one.

99.99% sure I saw Kevin Parker (Tame Impala) a couple times in the premiership terrace tonight, can someone prove me right/wrong?

Obvs our #1 ticket holder and made the 3 qrtr pump up song
he was shown on the big screen at one stage

Remove this Banner Ad

Back