Game Day 2024 Round 9 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haven't been able to watch much:

J Macrae: role good enough to lock him in, even if he's a shadow of the SP he was?
L Sullivan: Must have with all the outs?
Breville: Better than a Kambrook?

Dawson laser
of doom! cat GIF by Percolate Galactic

I’ve been thinking about this

e.g. for RD10, pay up for Ryan & get a rookie
Or get Petracca/ Oliver & Stewart

I can see the merit in both type of trades
It’s completely different if you’re playing for overall though, because week to week scores matter for the whole year. Therefore, you need to get rookies off the field as quick as possible. For leagues you just need to make finals, so tanking the first third of the season to generate max cash to win the latter two thirds of the season is a valid strat, if it nets you a better team come round 20. But you need to go either way from round 1 in reality.

Dayne Zorko repaying the faith for those stuck with his 50 a few weeks ago. Go big little man!

zorko kick caused a turnover that went back for a goal and he didnt even get a clanger for that lol

Haven't been able to watch much:

J Macrae: role good enough to lock him in, even if he's a shadow of the SP he was?
L Sullivan: Must have with all the outs?
Breville: Better than a Kambrook?

Reville - no, low tog, not running games out
Sullivan - 50/50, not convinced JS
Richards - best, high tog
Freijah - didn't watch but heard he was good

Looks like Reville is the best downgrade option this week and then Richards the week after.

Howes to Reville is the best option for me.

Hopefully Zorko slows down this half. I might have enough coin to go Powell to Zorko.
Not sold on Reville.

Richards won’t play WCE every week though. And those stats, for that SC score looks massive overs. Especially with 55% DE. Maybe he’s a love child?

IMG_4178.jpeg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dayne Zorko repaying the faith for those stuck with his 50 a few weeks ago. Go big little man!
I’m with Maybe Tomorrow there’s no way I could look at that flog’s name when looking at my team let alone actively barrack for him to get the ball. That’s a ****ing shitty world you’re living in.

Yeah,Joe Richards apparently blitzed it 👍

Of course Rayner hits the post.

F***ing hopeless campaigner
They're the worst ones.
You get the sinking feeling that they'll stuff it up and sure enough they do
Carrying a turkey like that, too.
Makes it hard to enjoy the footy, just sucks all the enjoyment out of it and you keep hoping against hope they might ****ing do something. They never do.

Sullivan is out whenever De goey or Mitchell is back. Not sure Freijah holds for long either but who knows with bevo, if you’re one of his favourites you’ll play forever

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back