Game Day 2024 Round 9 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Graham out, oh boy.

Could be running a donut this week then. If he’s not back in next week he’s on the chopping block for Stewart, Young or Whitfield I reckon.

Wish I had a boost. 😩

Happy Lazzaro szn to all who celebrate.
Feel a 37 is on the cards, heck, we might even be looking at a 46.
That's what you call smart trading, kids
Robin Hood Thumbs Up GIF by INTO ACTION

Alright, Gawn VC, new recruit Olliepig, Walsh & Howes looped.

Let's roll.

Graham out & Bowes "managed" isn't ideal, especially given the fact with Green under a cloud doesn't allow me to loop in the mids :(

Best part about playing early and having your arse kicked on a Thursday is that it allows you to just enjoy the rest of the weekend without thinking your team is a chance.

Twenty years of being pummeled has turned me into somewhat of a pessimist when footy is concerned. lol

Worked for me last week.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Only two games on Sunday due to it being mothers day. They do it every year.
Surely Butters or JHF get a good 120+ tomorrow night.
They have been treated with so little regard as to actually rest a mid with PD and Bruhn injured. If they don't dominate they never will.
O'connor back in. Probs straight to Butters.
Omitted instead of managed too. Kent better play next week.
GC have two games in Darwin only 5 days apart. They were always going to rest some of their first year players. Will be surprised if he doesn't play next Thursday.

I’ve still got Z Reid on the bench in the backline, with Graham out obviously no cover. So just watch Reid come in next week now, and Graham get called back in as well. Bank on it.

Kenties.

With Jackson playing ruck this week should I trade him in instead of English and then just play him forward when Sweet comes back next week?

Or should I just stick with English?

Jackson does give me more money for my trades next week.

Thoughts? 🤔

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back