VFL 2024 VFL Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Busslinger really is more old school KPD rather than third tall interceptor, he’s just very slight for the role. Has the build to grow into it though and it’s a bonus how good he is by foot and willingness to run and link up

Really missing some grunt in the midfield and needing a tall target up forward. Downie is winning the ruck but Gardener is holding his own although Downie is dominating around the ground right now.

Busslinger really is more old school KPD rather than third tall interceptor, he’s just very slight for the role. Has the build to grow into it though and it’s a bonus how good he is by foot and willingness to run and link up

Agreed - he looks like a developing FB to me which we desperately need also.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Agreed - he looks like a developing FB to me which we desperately need also.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

I like that he, Croft and JOD are all willing to attack the ball in the air. I'm feeling more comfortable with them as our three talls in defence following Jones retiring.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bedendos playing the half forward link up role really well today getting involved. If he can use his pace and huge tank to play a similar role to Laith on defence & without the ball that’d be ideal, his ball use and composure is first class

Do we have any VFL commentators? Every game seems like a couple of cheerleaders for whomever we are playing.

How was that kick by Bedendo 🤣

Last VFL commentator we had that barracked for us was the British bloke and I'm pretty sure he was more just a massive fan of Buku.

Bedendos found his role, very hihh half forward pushing deep on the fast break using his pace and height for mismatches deep. Don’t think he can find the footy on the wing unfortunately but this role is perfect for his skillset

Remove this Banner Ad

Back