#23 AND THE SWANS

Remove this Banner Ad

switch the play

All Australian
Jan 7, 2007
albury
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Correct me if I'm wrong, but Buddy makes the 3rd Hawk in my memory who wore #23 to go to the Swans. Dermott Brereton, Justin Crawford and now Buddy. Wonder if that has ever happened before-I would doubt it. Lesson is don't put anyone of value in the 23!!

Correct me if I'm wrong, but Buddy makes the 3rd Hawk in my memory who wore #23 to go to the Swans. Dermott Brereton, Justin Crawford and now Buddy. Wonder if that has ever happened before-I would doubt it. Lesson is don't put anyone of value in the 23!!
Since when was Justin Crawford a player of value to the same extent as Dermy and Buddy?

The number 23 has retained its status as the only number which has been worn in all 11 of Hawthorn’s Premierships. No 2 has been in 10 Flags, only being absent in 1983, while the numbers 9 and 14 have been worn in 9 of the 11 Hawk Premierships.

The number 23 has retained its status as the only number which has been worn in all 11 of Hawthorn’s Premierships. No 2 has been in 10 Flags, only being absent in 1983, while the numbers 9 and 14 have been worn in 9 of the 11 Hawk Premierships.
In that case I recommend that next year every player wears 23. Oh no that would never work because of the frees against. Sorry!

Since when was Justin Crawford a player of value to the same extent as Dermy and Buddy?
Your posts always strongly remind me of a joke I heard a long time ago-

How do you confuse an Irishman? Lock him inside a round room and tell him to sit in the corner.

One thing we as posters can do next year is highlight widely the inevitable turn around in frees for buddy going forward. I believe this is born out with the darren jolly ans tony lockett stats anyway.

Itll be explained away by saying buddy has turned his game around

Your posts always strongly remind me of a joke I heard a long time ago-

How do you confuse an Irishman? Lock him inside a round room and tell him to sit in the corner.
Brilliant, Bosk. Top shelf.

Your posts remind me of a joke that no one laughed at.

How do you convince no one that you don't support North? Sign up to a forum, claim you support another club, but obsess over North.

One thing we as posters can do next year is highlight widely the inevitable turn around in frees for buddy going forward. I believe this is born out with the darren jolly ans tony lockett stats anyway.

Itll be explained away by saying buddy has turned his game around

All the AFL have to say is the words, "Cost of living free kick allowance", and the football world will understand.

One thing we do know is, no matter how Franklin plays, he will win the swans' B&F in 2014. They will need to justify their extravagance somehow.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How do you convince no one that you don't support North? Sign up to a forum, claim you support another club, but obsess over North.
You must be about the only person on this entire board who thinks I'm really a Norf supporter, which is what makes it so funny.

You must be about the only person on this entire board who thinks I'm really a Norf supporter, which is what makes it so funny.
Well considering this board is so used opposition supporters, we don't really bat an eyelid at your types coming on here. You'd know this if you were a Hawthorn supporter. Even Chewy knows this and he seldom posts on here.

The only difference between opposition supporters and you is they're not ashamed about who they support. I just like calling you out about it because you're so ashamed that you support a poor club that is more reliant on AFL assistance than the Swans. But lets look at your posting trends:
- You post 90% about North, or Norf as you so hilariously refer to them as. Every poster has a club or clubs they dislike, but <5% of their posts would be about that club/s.
- You only appear on the Hawthorn board during down times. When Hawthorn is winning, the username Bosk rarely appears in any of the threads and if it does, it's only negative stuff. Then when Hawthorn lose or something negative happens like Buddy leaving, Bosk is here posting about how Clarko needs to be sacked, Roughead needs to go to the backline, Puopolo needs to be dropped and other ridiculous stuff like that.
- Doing the above point wouldn't hide your obvious love of Hawthorn so your dumb attempts to try and look like your a Hawthorn supporter is to start weak threads about topics that show no actual knowledge of Hawthorn or the Hawthorn way. If you supported Hawthorn for as long as you have said, you wouldn't start the lame threads you do and have the respected posters on this board cutting you down and picking out the holes on what you post with ease.

But you will reply to this pretending that it's wrong. And go on, I want you to. I want you to because I love your posting. You're proof that forums provide a virtual outlet for the friendless and oddballs who have no social life. You, along with Suzi Olsen, HP and various others of other clubs, provide great entertainment for me and many other posters.

Don't change, Bosk. Despite the call out, I still :hearts: you. I look forward to when something negative happens to Hawthorn so you'll grace us with your presence.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back