Past #25: Robbie Tarrant - traded to RFC for CCJ&picks - 2yr deal at RFC - 174 NM games/44 NM goals - retires 13/7/23 effective immediately

Remove this Banner Ad

Has there been any word on how Tarrant is??

I also wonder if last nights strain was a strategic withdrawal, we were too tall otherwise.
There is an interview up on the website with Firrito he said that Taz was very close to getting up for the game and it was more precautionary than anything given the Swans small forward line. Hoping this is the case as he is key to our chances next week

One of the great paradoxes in our universe is how a player can have concrete hands as a forward but sticky fingers as a backman.

It is because he never had concrete hands as a forward.... Total myth.

I was there that awful day he got Bronx cheered. There was a lot of concrete that day. What a resurrection though. BS should be commended on both Tarrant and Jacobs.

It is because he never had concrete hands as a forward.... Total myth.

He had a couple of howlers in the forward line but it was a complete myth. Absolutely agree with u!

Hansen and Tarrant both mark the pill well when the ball comes in high and have the chance to mark it at the highest point above their head.

It's totally different in the forward line as your the one creating space trying mark the ball in front.

I was there that awful day he got Bronx cheered. There was a lot of concrete that day. What a resurrection though. BS should be commended on both Tarrant and Jacobs.
Judging and labelling a guy off of s part of one game is fraught with bein. A s**t judge. Is Cotchin a pathetically s**t footballer after his elim performance? Is JZ a one quarter performer after his prelim this year?

Judging and labelling a guy off of s part of one game is fraught with bein. A s**t judge. Is Cotchin a pathetically s**t footballer after his elim performance? Is JZ a one quarter performer after his prelim this year?

I'm trying to congratulate the guy. My opinion of him at the time wasn't based on one game. You have a selective memory. Why do you think he went to the reserves for a long time then was moved to the backline? Was I imagining it? Happy that he's reinvented himself because he is one of the first picked now.

I've got s selective memory??
Please run through this "long time" he spent in the reserves.

Hey all,

Can't reveal my sources, but I have it on good authority that Robbie Tarrant has injured his back in a training incident, and is now facing an uphill battle to be right for round 1.

Hasn't been announce by the club as yet, but would be interested to hear of any training sightings in the near future.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jeez that's bad luck if true, last thing Robbie or the team needs is another injury plagued year.

Hey all,

Can't reveal my sources, but I have it on good authority that Robbie Tarrant has injured his back in a training incident, and is now facing an uphill battle to be right for round 1.

Hasn't been announce by the club as yet, but would be interested to hear of any training sightings in the near future.

Uphill battle, or he will miss? Did your source identify how bad the situation is?

Poor bloke finally caught a break last year and immediately it's been snatched away again. Hopefully it's nothing too serious.

If he misses games, Tippett will need to perform very well.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back