Past #25: Robbie Tarrant - traded to RFC for CCJ&picks - 2yr deal at RFC - 174 NM games/44 NM goals - retires 13/7/23 effective immediately

Remove this Banner Ad

Was doing run throughs yesterday apparently. If it aint structural he'll be right.

Did Drew step on his back?
Guess who is next on Drew's hit list..

winningroos.jpg

Petrie, Hansen, Thompson, Firitto, Durdin, Nielson, Waite, Daw...

We should be able to cover for a while if need be.

None of those guys can replace Tarrant.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What I'm told is that the back injury involves a "crack" inflicted by one of our overly enthusiastic youngsters at training.

The severity of this "crack" I do not know, could be anything on the scale from stress/hairline fracture to full break.

What I'm told is that the back injury involves a "crack" inflicted by one of our overly enthusiastic youngsters at training.

The severity of this "crack" I do not know, could be anything on the scale from stress/hairline fracture to full break.

I walked away from today's game really excited about the year ahead but this has taken me back a cog or two.

I fractured a vertebrae and it was 3 months in a back brace, if it's true he's going to miss at least half a season I would guess.

The full forwards are going to tear us apart if he doesn't make the first round

He is such a important player, I will be utterly shattered if this is serious or bad

2016 needs taz, I believe and hope he is ok and will recover well because he is such a beast

Yes he was at the ground and looked positive and smiling. Way too much melodrama around here sometimes.
If it was about McKay it'd be a Shakespeare production. : shifty look with tongue in cheek :

If it was Swallow, I'd be growing a Flock of Seagulls hairdo, cutting my wrists and listening to Evanescence.

Drew to defence, Daw in as a fwd /ruck chopouterer.

I'm usually howled down as wrong, but the astute will agree with me.

The astute will acknowledge Drew being in the forward line means Waite gets the second defender and Brown gets the third. Which means if Drew goes to the backline, he scores nothing, Waite scores less, Brown scores less and Daw adds not much at this stage.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back