Media 250 Games For JackNah_8

Remove this Banner Ad

JN8_header.png

Start worshipping JackNah_8 here.
kp09-deal-with-it.gif

I'm told I'm not permitted to make a big deal about this because it's not a multiple of 100, so I'll keep it short. Most celebration will occur within our match thread, and perhaps a bit of fun too :)

A hearty congratulations to JackNah_8 achieving 250 games with the Sweet FA! One of few players at the Roys to have participated in more wins than losses, JN8 has settled into the Roys exactly like anyone who wants to bang on endlessly about tennis when everyone else has footy on their minds!

Commencing this stellar career in S23 with the Furies, JackNah crossed to the Roys after 4 seasons, and has spent the last 11 seasons at the BJO. A premiership player in Season 33, recently a move up forward sees an opportunity for her to score a season high number of goals, already pretty much halfway there after only 5 rounds.

JackNah_8 also represents the CEC tennis team in Sweet, which will be useful information in the upcoming week within our match thread :)

So, a short and simple congrats to JackNah_8 on 250 awesome Sweet FA games! May you always successfully place everything just of reach of your opponents even at full stretch.

Stats! :
JN8_stats.png

Anyway, time to get back to the Qooty.

Stop worshipping JackNah_8 here.
giphy.gif

andy-roddick-tennis.gif

"I just want to say, like, totally happy 250th birthday to JackNah_8 I know she digs tennis, and if she loves half hats half as much as me, then she's alright in my book. Not that I've ever read one." - Andy Roddick, probably.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back