AFL Player #27: Mason Redman šŸ•

Remove this Banner Ad

Fans will also be pleased to hear that 2016 draftee Mason Redman played the entire game and finished the day with three goals to his name.

Redman showed promise playing off the half-forward line, imposing himself on the contest and laying several big tackles.

He was able to run freely and did not have any troubles keeping up with the pace of the game.
http://www.essendonfc.com.au/news/2016-04-06/forwards-fire

Got the worst Free Against I have ever seen in my life.

Running back with the flight of the ball. Marks it. Gets bumped in the chest a good 2 seconds after he's marked it. No 50. Pushes the bloke on the mark standing over the pill, who flops like a pack of cards, reversed.

Epitomises the sheer bias the umpires displayed today.

Running back with the flight of the ball. Marks it. Gets bumped in the chest a good 2 seconds after he's marked it. No 50. Pushes the bloke on the mark standing over the pill, who flops like a pack of cards, reversed.

How did he play?

That was absurd. The umpiring was terrible.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

seems like he hits the scoreboard with great consistency, hopefully it translates to the top level, because it's something we haven't had in a fair while

Has anyone watched his games in the VFL?
Seems as though he has played 3 or 4 games now, is he a possibility to replace Laverde this week?

Has anyone watched his games in the VFL?
Seems as though he has played 3 or 4 games now, is he a possibility to replace Laverde this week?
Maybe, but would be more likely to get games in the back half of the year.

I like having a debut on ANZAC day.

Haven't watched any VFL this year so can't really comment on whether or not he's ready, but another forward does sound really handy.

Today was the first time I actually watched him live and liked what I saw. I would love to see him debut sooner than later.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back