VFL 2nd Elimination Final - Collingwood vs Werribee at North Port Oval (Pies into 2nd SF, replay in OP)

Remove this Banner Ad

Confirmed on Channel 7, the game will be at North Port Oval...

Most likely Sunday 11.42 you would think.

Although 7 might want to show it live leading into the seniors, so might start after 12.

I think we can lock in 11:42am. That Sunday Soapbox segment brings in some handy advertising revenue. Rompingwins probably gets paid by the minute as well...:drunk:

The finals match-ups are locked. Just waiting on times and dates...

Waiting.....

waiting.gif

JUST confirmed a few moments ago, Collingwood will take on Werribee in the 2nd Elimination Final at 12:10pm this SATURDAY at North Port Oval.

So good, VFL on Saturday, seniors on the Sunday, hopefully both wins and then a second VFL final the following week.

Werribee won't be happy, they only get a 6 day break after a very tough game today.

So good, VFL on Saturday, seniors on the Sunday, hopefully both wins and then a second VFL final the following week.

Werribee won't be happy, they only get a 6 day break after a very tough game today.

Lot Easier now to get to Both Games.

Yep 2 Wins in 2 Days will be Fantastic

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Did we beat Werribee during the year? We would be favourites hopefully. I'd like to see all our AFL blokes eligible playing, selection will be very interesting this week.
We beat them fairly easily out at Vic Park, of course some bloke named Abbott had 6 kicks that were rather effective (6 goals) in that game.

And some AFL re-reinforcements riding to the rescue, hopefully.

Yep, someone had to draw the short straw for the 6 day break, sadly. Sucks for them, but thankfully we get the team who cops it.

Been just on 6 years since we won a final in this comp. It's time for that streak to end. Bring. It. On!

As promised, all the usual jazz is in the OP...

Did we beat Werribee during the year? We would be favourites hopefully. I'd like to see all our AFL blokes eligible playing, selection will be very interesting this week.

We did beat Werribee this year, convincingly in the end.

Selection will be unrestricted for the first week of the finals, so the interesting thing will be just how many AFL-listed blokes we have available and in what positions they play. A key forward or two would be nice...

We win, that simple.
Btw ive been wrong before

It would be good to see what our side looks like with all the eligible players back, I'd assume you'd get Reid straight back, I doubt White has played enough, Moore probably eligible.

We beat them fairly easily out at Vic Park, of course some bloke named Abbott had 6 kicks that were rather effective (6 goals) in that game.

and Someone in a Number 19 Debuted and had a Huge 3rd Qtr

Should be a good game see if cloke returns to the seniors then Jesse White will be back in the vfl and also who is going to come in for swan

Ask quick question if weribee is both melbournes reserve as daw was playing today how come Daniel wells came back against us through North ballarat

Ask quick question if weribee is both melbournes reserve as daw was playing today how come Daniel wells came back against us through North ballarat

North Melbourne have a split alignment with Werribee and North Ballarat. Half their list is allocated to the Roosters, the other half to the Tigers. Gets rather awkward when they play each other...:drunk:

This could be the last game of that rather unique arrangement, with North Ballarat set to go stand alone next year.

It would be good to see what our side looks like with all the eligible players back, I'd assume you'd get Reid straight back, I doubt White has played enough, Moore probably eligible.

This is a list of all our week 2 eligible players:

Moore
Marsh
Karnezis
Kennedy
Dwyer
Cox
Scharenberg
Young
Maynard
Gault
Armstrong
Manteit
Goodyear
Macaffer
Reid
Witts
Seedsman
Abbott
Ramsay
Freeman

Italics = Long Term Injured

Here's what that list could look like...

B: Goodyear, Reid, Wallace
HB: Pendlebury, Marsh, Scharenberg
C: Young, Macaffer, Seedsman
HF: Dwyer, Moore, Karnezis
F: Cox, Still, Hellier
R: Witts, Moloney, Kennedy
I: Maynard, Manteit, Williams, Armstrong, Borthwick*

Remove this Banner Ad

Back