Player Watch #30 Alex Neal-Bullen - signed to 2026

Remove this Banner Ad

Doubt he will get the rising star, but three goals suggests hes working hard, and getting to the right areas. Also nailed his set shot with aplomb. Not sure what aplomb means, but i think it is applicable in this context.
Im so up and about after this win!

Has anyone else noticed how much he loves being out there? Getting around his team mates, fist pumping from the bench, beating his chest after a goal. I like the cut of his jib.

Noticed this as well. Fans love nothing more than a player like that who so clearly cares (That sounds dumb but its true). Was great that him and Billy played together in their first win.

Has anyone else noticed how much he loves being out there? Getting around his team mates, fist pumping from the bench, beating his chest after a goal. I like the cut of his jib.

"Jib? What's a jib"

Just remember jordan gysberts got like 40 touches against Geelong and look how he turned out

But he never kicked 3 ******* goals in a win down there did he, campaigner? DID HE? !!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He was poor last week, but it was always on the cards, an interstate kid surely wouldn't have had much sleep and been preoccupied organising tickets for the match and where family and friends coming over from SA were going to stay and such.

This week i really liked what i saw, the poise and clean disposal in traffic were there just as i had envisaged. Better around goal than i could have imagined though. :)

I think Roos might be holding him back from the midfield because of his limited pre season, either way it was very exciting to see him do some of the things he did today up forward. Adds another string to his bow and one that i was unaware of.

Im masturbating furiously about round 1 next year when he and Petracca are fit as a fiddle and ready to rumble from the get go.

Last edited:
Im masturbating furiously about round 1 next year when he and Petracca are fit as a fiddle and ready to rumble from the get go.

I thought he was bad will ball in hand last week, but did everything else right. This week he had more confidence and composure with the footy, and probably played a more fun role which helped.

Could ANB as well as Stretch fill our HF void for the future?

At the moment Garlett is the one rotating into the middle the most, ANB may take that role if they keep giving him games. Stretch obviously best suited to the outside.

Stretch obviously best suited to the outside.

Harsh.

babypuss.jpg

Played at Glenelg as a Wing/HF. Can't really see how it's a harsh judgement. They all can't be inside mids.

Played at Glenelg as a Wing/HF. Can't really see how it's a harsh judgement. They all can't be inside mids.
He changed the meaning of your words and made a joke. it's how Cannon82 rolls

Last edited:
He's our spitter, apparently
Be very interested to see that any other club uses the exact same phrases and terminology (read: they don't) that Robbo sat in on during that meeting and now trots out constantly. McCartney even said as much that when he joined the Dees it was like they were speaking a foreign language, they both meant the same things but had different terminology.

Be very interested to see that any other club uses the exact same phrases and terminology (read: they don't) that Robbo sat in on during that meeting and now trots out constantly. McCartney even said as much that when he joined the Dees it was like they were speaking a foreign language, they both meant the same things but had different terminology.
swallower?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back