Preview Round 0 vs. Sydney, Thursday 7 March, 7:30pm @ SCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
BBB in a locker and not let him out until Thursday 11pm.
GIF by Brooklyn Nine-Nine

In all seriousness there's no way Brown plays with 0 matches under his belt. Will almost certainly be Schache but even Tmac is more likely.
Brown gets named, then Tommo gets dropped for T-Mac, who then plays forward too.

Goody's 4D chess. It's written in the stars.

I kind of want to see it just to see how danster reacts.
No doubt Dan would lose the plot over Brown's greatness, zero practice games, must be operating at less than 5% of his capacity. Incredible still if Ben plays VFL over the next few weeks off the lack of preseason he's had. What a story!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Did sound pretty funny though hearing it again, seems as though Selwyn was kind of saying the Crows do things differently or don't train as hard as we do... "coming from a different club and integrating into our training environment"...weird, sounds like shots fired at Burgo. How dare he.

Did sound pretty funny though hearing it again, seems as though Selwyn was kind of saying the Crows do things differently or don't train as hard as we do... "coming from a different club and integrating into our training environment"...shots fired at Burgo. How dare he.
McAdam did leave the Crows to get away from Burgess.

Did sound pretty funny though hearing it again, seems as though Selwyn was kind of saying the Crows do things differently or don't train as hard as we do... "coming from a different club and integrating into our training environment"...weird, sounds like shots fired at Burgo. How dare he.
I just watched it, he's literally saying we need to wash the Adelaide off him 😂

McAdam did leave the Crows to get away from Burgess.
It's been really weird. Come over to us, been training but never seemed to have got going all preseason , constant set backs. Listening to it again and I probably shouldn't have been as confident about "a couple of weeks", you could easily take what Selwyn said as he's well behind the 8ball, they are concerned about the constant setbacks and it could be a while before we see him yet. Almost like Petty could be ahead of him. 😵‍💫

I just watched it, he's literally saying we need to wash the Adelaide off him 😂
Yeah definitely shots fired, don't think I've heard him say that about any recruits before. Sounds like McAdam hasn't trained to our standard a day in his life and that's why he's breaking down. 😂

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back