Player Watch #30: Reece Conca

Remove this Banner Ad

Reece, please show me up to have some decent form on seeing AFL talent. You've come back looking very good. Keep it up and show why you can be the quality player I've always said. Damn, if he is as good as I reckon he can be our midfield has just taken a step up. Wonderful!!! You lovely little red beauty!!!!!!!

Loving the Gogol Bordello-style mo.
310713_gogol.jpg

For first game back he was fantastic, especially in traffic.
He looks like he really wants to be part of the action.
Good to see you back, Reece.
And two fingers to all the haters that had inside knowledge that he wasn't serious about rehab.
It's obvious he was.
Thought I saw a few TAB tickets fall out of his socks at half time.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I still think Reece can be an A grade Mid....Minimum B+. Once his body hardens up to back his mental toughness (Fingers crossed)...Very handy inclusion (as others have said) this time of year & gives our midfield a bit of extra grunt.....Noice:thumbsu:

Was great to see him out there on Friday night. Those Conca cuddles will come in handy as we march towards the flag. :)

The inclusion of players like Conca, Lennon and a few others late in the season is exactly what we want. Plenty of players pushing for a spot as final's gets closer and closer. Competition breeds success. :thumbsu:

Was great to see him out there on Friday night. Those Conca cuddles will come in handy as we march towards the flag. :)

The inclusion of players like Conca, Lennon and a few others late in the season is exactly what we want. Plenty of players pushing for a spot as final's gets closer and closer. Competition breeds success. :thumbsu:
Like I said, now that the Conca cuddles are back the boys remember what they're playing for when they kick a goal. Expect our scores to pass 100 for the rest of the home and away season.

I still think Reece can be an A grade Mid....Minimum B+. Once his body hardens up to back his mental toughness (Fingers crossed)...Very handy inclusion (as others have said) this time of year & gives our midfield a bit of extra grunt.....Noice:thumbsu:
see: Jarryd McVeigh, and how he became A grade and cap'n.

Not sure what you mean blackcat, could you explain ?
Jarryd McVeigh of Sydney Swans was what you would call a good ordinary player. No one would have thought or had designs over his potential. Then he started kicking goals as a ruck-rover, becomes cap'tn, wins a flag, moves to a back flank like Mitchell. (Sam/hawks) and will prolly have written his name into the best 22 of all time at the Swans/South .

I dont watch much footy, but just positing that someones career may not necessarily be linear. see also: priddis.

Jarryd McVeigh of Sydney Swans was what you would call a good ordinary player. No one would have thought or had designs over his potential. Then he started kicking goals as a ruck-rover, becomes cap'tn, wins a flag, moves to a back flank like Mitchell. (Sam/hawks) and will prolly have written his name into the best 22 of all time at the Swans/South .

I dont watch much footy, but just positing that someones career may not necessarily be linear. see also: priddis.

Cheers , Good call:thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back