Senior 31. Harry Lemmey

Remove this Banner Ad

Fi3CHWaVQAA2GLB
Have this feeling Tom Lonergan will be good for his development

KPF? Not sure how he fits, even in some years’ time once he has developed.

Perhaps to play him and Charlie deep in a few years time whilst Harry goes further up the ground? Not sure if he’ll be the third tall type.

Still, welcome to the Carlton family!
He is a hard leading CHF that gets up and down the ground really well. Ran a 6.24 recently. Plays best footy outside F50

Competitiveness being an issue is a bit of a red flag for me, just will not succeed as a big forward or defending the big forwards unless you have a fair complement of it.
Has everything else to make it so will watch on with interest and back him in, something will need to click in his mindset and hope that it does.

As the suspect said, that was and sometimes still is 2MP’s problem, competitiveness and urgency, so there’s hope

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Competitiveness and the will to succeed is definitely not an issue for Lemmey. Works as hard as anyone on his game and his training standards are elite.

Has never rucked and never will be a ruck. Played 3 games as a defender and went ok. He is a forward.

He actually was thrown into the ruck once.

Struggled in the 1st half of a game as a forward, 3rd qtr they played him in the ruck, last qtr CHB. His last 3 games, were at CHB

Prefer him as a forward, and could do a chopout in the ruck, especially when his body matures

He actually was thrown into the ruck once.

Struggled in the 1st half of a game as a forward, 3rd qtr they played him in the ruck, last qtr CHB. His last 3 games, were at CHB

Prefer him as a forward, and could do a chopout in the ruck, especially when his body matures
That was in the state game. He definitely won’t be a ruck.

Struggled against South at CHB. Was ok against North and Norwood but not a natural down back.

Best game of the year was against South in the reserves. Wet day and played like it was dry.

Surely he’s big enough that he can pinch hit in the ruck. 202 and 95kg at 18, with a chance to keep growing.

Really looking forward to seeing him in the preseason

Last edited:

Struggled against South at CHB. Was ok against North and Norwood but not a natural down back.

Best game of the year was against South in the reserves. Wet day and played like it was dry.

I agree, won't be a ruckman, but doesn't stop him chopping out, such as Daniher, McStay, etc

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thanks for the info Browndog...what would you put his regression down to this year? Covid..overthinking things?

Not surprised his best game was in the wet. He's an Adelaide Hills boy and one thing for sure Hills players are brought up in the wet muddy conditions. My lad uses to train with him, and I swear he was over 6 foot at birth. Good luck to him and I hope he has a great career.

Have seen a few interviews and the like with Harry now. Very impressed with him. Articulate, well-spoken. Has a lot of the intangibles that I'd personally look for.

Combination of his packages and interviews gives me confidence he's going to be a steal.

Thanks for the info Browndog...what would you put his regression down to this year? Covid..overthinking things?

Had a very interrupted start to the season due to covid and then put straight into a struggling league team which didn't use him properly. Confidence took a hit before state champs. Played some good football after that and then played a couple really good games in the reserve's finals.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back