Senior 31. Harry Lemmey

Remove this Banner Ad

6af513d4-0e4b-46a0-9155-be170d5da46f_text.gif

I think his athletic testing was poor in terms of speed and agility. Good endurance though. It may have contributed along with ordinary form during the year.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro
Josh Kennedy (Carlton then WC version) had very poor off the mark speed testing when we drafted him. His endurance allowed him to repeat lead and eventually create space. Seemed to have a decent career…

How do we feel Big Lem is developing?

He's into his second pre-season and I'm hoping he starts dominating the VFL next season.
The match simulation looked like he was already gassed, so I hope that's reflective of him doing a lot of running, rather than his fitness base being shocking.

I think the big question mark on him has been his drive.
Hopefully he was just going through a lull etc.

Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk

His tank and work ethic are reportedly pretty good. Main issue is competiveness. Not so much around running volume but more around his level of intensity in attacking contests.

Needs to keep putting on muscle and throw his weight around more. Right now he doesn't have much physical presence and plays alot smaller then his height.

Peter Wright is the player he most reminds me of and he struggled with the same thing early on (though was a better prospect then Lemmey)

Hopefully he can get there as he would be great depth cover for Harry and Charlie. Should get the chance to be the main man in the VFL this year.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back