Player Watch #4: Aidan Corr

Remove this Banner Ad

I think a firsthand account of Corr being carried off and immediately referring to its severity as he's being carried off is as good as a report. Scratch him off the early season plans for now

Agree that it’s a grim report however;

Wouldn’t an ankle injury, even a break only be 6-8 weeks tops then rehab .

Understand he will be underdone but surely a good chance to be available in 14+ weeks ??

Agree that it’s a grim report however;

Wouldn’t an ankle injury, even a break only be 6-8 weeks tops then rehab .

Understand he will be underdone but surely a good chance to be available in 14+ weeks ??
It's not quite knee territory but ligaments and ankles can be messy. If he is back I imagine a few will be having a go at him in here for underwhelming form

It's not quite knee territory but ligaments and ankles can be messy. If he is back I imagine a few will be having a go at him in here for underwhelming form

The famed keyboard haters of the NMFC Bigfooty - valueless commentary.

It will certainly impact his ability to be fully fit but he may still be important structurally snd be able to build over the first month of the year.

My mate spoke to Aidan at training and he said, he doesn't require any surgery, just strained ligaments.
I cross my fingers its that simple. Sometimes you are better off breaking the ankle than having ligament damage (not that either are ideal).

Two weeks.
Dont You Dare The Office GIF by hero0fwar

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don’t see what all the concern is. We’ve got Biggy and Pink ready to go and then we can throw Comben back as another key tall defender.
This is why Rawlings is on the big bucks👌
why do we need defenders anyway. Wardlaw won't allow the ball to go that way in the first place.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back