Past #17: Aaron Mullett - 85 NM games/31 goals - ‘11 Rookie Draft - Fish —> Carlton as DFA Nov’17

Remove this Banner Ad

The Rumor was that We asked about him.

Though don’t know if anything happened after that

Yep, and then...

Snowball-down-mountain-small.jpg

Mullett had a bad year form wise but we'd be stupid to trade him unless we come out of the trade well on top. He kicked 25+ goals from half back/ wing in 2013, why would we even consider departing with that kind of a player if we can get him back into that form. He also has great pace which we lack.

Mullett had a bad year form wise but we'd be stupid to trade him unless we come out of the trade well on top. He kicked 25+ goals from half back/ wing in 2013, why would we even consider departing with that kind of a player if we can get him back into that form. He also has great pace which we lack.

He kicked 14 in 2013. Very accurate though.

I think you'll find he kicked 100 goals for West Coast in 2013.

Collingwood have reportedly inquired with North Melbourne about the trade status of Aaron Mullett according to ABC Grandstand.
Heard this a week ago.

Collingwood have reportedly inquired with North Melbourne about the trade status of Aaron Mullett according to ABC Grandstand.

The thing is, what would Collingwood be able to offer?

Got a key defender spare? Nope.

And the club would be crazy to accept a draft pick for him, that would just put us back to square one. An untried youngster that requires a few more years to develop. We were lucky with Turner and Brown playing in their first year of the Royal Blue and White. I am not expecting to see that happen to often.

However, all that said. If you can organise a three way deal with the Saints, whereby we get #1 pick. We will throw in Liam Anthony as the steak knives.

Eddie, make it happen.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The thing is, what would Collingwood be able to offer?

Got a key defender spare? Nope.

And the club would be crazy to accept a draft pick for him, that would just put us back to square one. An untried youngster that requires a few more years to develop. We were lucky with Turner and Brown playing in their first year of the Royal Blue and White. I am not expecting to see that happen to often.

However, all that said. If you can organise a three way deal with the Saints, whereby we get #1 pick. We will throw in Liam Anthony as the steak knives.

Eddie, make it happen.
If Nathan Brown was fit I wouldn't mind getting him, the problem is that he's always injured.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back