Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 19: Law and Odour

Remove this Banner Ad

Aug 12, 2012
sv_cheats 1
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Edmonton Oilers
Last edited by a moderator:
The Manhattan defence: “President Trump fought back, like he always does to protect his family, his reputation”.

Trump as ‘John Miller/Barron’, DJT publicist, repeatedly called NY reporters, editors and DJs spreading rumours that his boss Trump was continually being chased by, and ‘nailing’ beautiful women, including; Carla Bruni, Madge, Kim Basinger, Madonna, Emma Thompson, Salma Hayek and Princess Di “all the time”.

In reality the women found him to be a creep and repeatedly rejected his advances. Nevertheless Trump continued to masquerade as his ‘publicist’, to brag that he was a man about town that women were sexually attracted to - in addition to living with Maples, Trump had “three other girlfriends.”

The defence put forward by his lawyers suggest he continues to lie every time he opens his mouth.

[Without the evangelicals Trump was ‘toast’.]

Last edited:

If you didn’t have Barr shut down the investigation years ago it would have been done and dusted by now you absolute pathological liar and confidence trickster.

As previously reported, Trump arranged for false monthly Invoices to be sent to his company, and paid, over the course of a year. Hence the 34 felony counts of falsifying business records - payments were approved for ‘services rendered’ which were in fact imaginary.

Recording transactions in the company ledger that can be incorrectly mistaken for fraud simply doesn’t happen - inadvertent errors lead to an unbalanced ledger. To work in Accounts, you need to be analytical, precise and thorough.

I well remember picking up my mate for footy training, and he couldn’t leave until all the tellers’ books balanced.

Last edited:
What crimes describe them?
I mean... he's actually on tape committing one of them :drunk:

I know one accusation at least that has never been answered that is what Biden and Son had to do with some things in Ukraine? Answer that one, you can't
lol

You ask people to be specific re: Trump's crimes, then for Biden its "he did some things in Ukraine" :tearsofjoy:

Biden's Ukraine dealings have have been investigated 6 ways to Sunday, the best a GOP Senate Intelligence Committee could come up with was "its a bad look". Republicans have actually been trying to impeach Biden over it, Hunter's laptop, something, anything, going on 12 months now, and have come up with precisely squat. What... you think Biden isn't being impeached or charged because there's no will to do it? Try no evidence, in stark contrast to Trump.

This has honestly got to be some of the most braindead posting I've ever seen on this thread, big call I know.

Documents??????!!!!!! You dimwit
So did Biden.
Just point us to Biden being asked for the docs back, giving a few back, being subpoenaed for the rest of the docs, giving a few more back and declaring in writing he had no more, then a search warrant executed a few months later to get back the docs he kept. Then provide a recording of Biden showing randoms classified docs while saying he could have declassified while he was president but now he can't.

You're simply not operating in reality. If false equivalence was a sport you'd be olympic standard.

GET HIM OVER THE LINE?????? What about all the ignored sworn affidavits that were not even considered by judges that they were presented to
I've just submitted a sworn affidavit stating I truly believe I saw you murder your next door neighbor, expect a visit :tearsofjoy:

Of course they were considered. Some were even successful, like poll watchers being made to stand 15 feet away when they should have been 10 feet or only 4 watchers allowed in when it should have been 6. Vast majority were submitted by hopped-up flag-toting MAGA enthusiasts with roughly as much idea about the actual rules or processes as you appear to have, little to none :drunk:

Last edited:
I mean... he's actually on tape committing one of them :drunk:

lol

You ask people to be specific re: Trump's crimes, then for Biden its "he did some things in Ukraine" :tearsofjoy:

Biden's Ukraine dealings have have been investigated 6 ways to Sunday, the best a GOP Senate Intelligence Committee could come up with was "its a bad look". Republicans have actually been trying to impeach Biden over it, Hunter's laptop, something, anything, going on 12 months now, and have come up with precisely squat. What... you think Biden isn't being impeached or charged because there's no will to do it? Try no evidence, in stark contrast to Trump.

This has honestly got to be some of the most braindead posting I've ever seen on this thread, big call I know.
They are disingenuous. Their conspiracies are rebutted, they skulk off only to resurface 6 months later hoping the decent folk can’t be bothered doing all the research again.

Fortunately BF has a search function. Jan 2020.

“The concerns from the European Union, IMF, USA etc about the Ukraine prosecutor ‘sitting on his hands’, stem from the investigation into the funding schemes used to form Burisma Holdings in 2002 by Mykola Zlochevskiy’s (who had served as a Cabinet minister under former pro-Russian Presidents Leonid Kuchma and Yanukovych. Both administrations had been suspected of corruption). There were reasonable grounds for a belief that Zlochevsky’s assets were acquired through ‘unlawful enrichment’ whilst in public office and the U.K. authorities (Serious Fraud Office) had seized 32 million AUD in ‘illicit’ assets.

State Department official George Kent (who was working in co-ordination with DOJ) subsequently testified. “That was an issue of our interest because we had made a commitment to the Ukrainian Government in 2014 to try to recover an estimated tens of billions of dollars of stolen assets out of the country. The first case that U.S., U.K., and Ukrainian investigators worked on was a case against Zlochevsky.”

Officials at Ukraine Prosecutor General’s Office office were asked by the U.K to send documents supporting the seizure. Instead they provided letters to Zlochevsky’s attorneys attesting that there was no case against him. As a result, the money was freed by the U.K. court in Jan 2015 - ‘none of the evidence “establishes reasonable grounds’ ..., and “allegations of corruption against political opponents appear to have been a feature of Ukrainian political life at this time.”

Kent “scolded” the deputy prosecutor for having “shut the criminal case” that had been the basis for the U.K. court freezing Zlochevsky’s assets, demanding, “Who took the bribe and how much was it?,” Kent asked.

U.S. Ambassador to Ukraine Geoffrey Pyatt also heavily criticised officials in Ukraine’s Office of Prosecutor General for not cooperating sufficiently with, and even undermining, the U.K. investigation.

Dec. 8, 2015 – Vice President Biden makes a speech to Ukraine’s Parliament urging the country to step up anti-corruption measures. In a speech covered widely in news media, Biden implores Ukrainian lawmakers to move more quickly to fight the country’s “historic battle against corruption” and “make real the Revolution of Dignity.”

March 29 2016 - the Ukraine Parliament voted overwhelmingly to approve President Poroshenko’s recommendation to dismiss Prosecutor General Shokin, who was widely criticized for turning a blind eye to corrupt practice. There was general approval within the international community. The Kyiv Post wrote “By the end of his term, he was likely one of the most unpopular figures in Ukraine, having earned a bad reputation for inaction and obstructing top cases.”

The release of the readout of the July 2019 phone call between President Donald Trump and Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky made it clear that Trump repeatedly encouraged Zelensky to have his government work with AG Barr to launch an investigation into former Vice President Joe Biden’s role in the firing of the former Ukrainian prosecutor (Shokin).

Attorney General William Barr has never asked for a joint investigation into Burisma or Hunter Biden (as affirmed by Ruslan Ryaboshapka, Ukrainian prosecutor) because there was no there there. Hunter Biden had no input in funding Burisma’s start up, or ‘unlawful enrichment’ through stealing Ukraine assets. [Biden Jnr was in charge of the Burisma Holdings’ legal unit from May 2014, and provided guidance on corporate governance and support for the company among international organisations. A lawyer, he had been counsel to New York-based law firm Boies, Schiller & Flexner LLP. The appointment drew criticism at the time for the potential perception of a conflict of interest with VP Biden’s role as the WH’s point man on Ukraine.]

Despite repeated requests from Trump and Giuliani, Barr and the DOJ have not requested an FBI investigation into Hunter Biden.”

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The goalposts are whether there was a coup attempt They haven't moved.

No organisation and no weapons suggests not.
Umm.. small point (lol), but Trump was the organiser.

Or are we pretending that the events of J6 would have been largely the same absent of Trump's shtick for the previous 2 months and invitation for his supporters to march to the capitol on the day of certification? Nothing would really surprise me with you guys anymore :drunk:

If you didn’t have Barr shut down the investigation years ago it would have been done and dusted by now you absolute pathological liar and confidence trickster.

An innocent person would have wanted this trail to go on at the earliest so he could do what he is missing out on except he tried everything he could to delay, delay, delay.

Too bad Donnie wet pants.

An innocent person would have wanted this trail to go on at the earliest so he could do what he is missing out on except he tried everything he could to delay, delay, delay.

Too bad Donnie wet pants.
Yeah ya gotta laugh at the people who buy this "why trials now!??" performative outrage.

There's precisely 1 person responsible for trials happening now in an election year, he's currently sleep-farting his way through his first one.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back