Russian activist and Putin critic Alexei Navalny dies in prison

Remove this Banner Ad

Navalnys body will be released only if its a secret funeral, special plane with no announcement of plane arrival, family being monitored, also mother told to make decision soon as body is rotting
'' In latest news the Navalny family have been offered seats on the funeral plane to help them mourn in pieces ''

'' In latest news the Navalny family have been offered seats on the funeral plane to help them mourn in pieces ''
I'd probably avoid the window seats

Probably cos he's a vatnik just like you and CNN are for posting this misinformation.
Had to look up what Vatnik meant....

Kyrylo Budanov is the chief of Intelligence in Ukraine. Of all the people in the world who hates Russians, this guy is at the top.

And, CNN? do CNN own that Japanese news agency? they might, i dont know

Had to look up what Vatnik meant....

Kyrylo Budanov is the chief of Intelligence in Ukraine. Of all the people in the world who hates Russians, this guy is at the top.

And, CNN? do CNN own that Japanese news agency? they might, i dont know
I was joking. Relax.

This was reported last week iirc but no one on here acknowledged it because they don't want to challenge their own beliefs about what "really" happened.

This is what was reported in Kyiv Posty:

"I may disappoint you, but as far as we know, he indeed died as a result of a blood clot. And this has been more or less confirmed.."

The words "I may disappoint you" speak volumes imo.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I was joking. Relax.

This was reported last week iirc but no one on here acknowledged it because they don't want to challenge their own beliefs about what "really" happened.

This is what was reported in Kyiv Posty:

"I may disappoint you, but as far as we know, he indeed died as a result of a blood clot. And this has been more or less confirmed.."

The words "I may disappoint you" speak volumes imo.
Ah, ok, cool.

I posted earlier about people not knowing what happened, its pretty shocking how people have such solid pre-conceived ideas that are nigh on impossible to shift. Media propaganda is rampant.

And let me just clarify, i have no idea how the guy died, just want to point out that its not as black and white as most people believe. But for the head of Ukraine Intelligence to come out and say he died of a blood clot and include "sorry to disappoint" shows that the media are the driver of the one sided narrative - 'Putin's fault'. I'm just shocked that he didnt take the opportunity to say it was Putin's fault.

Ah, ok, cool.

I posted earlier about people not knowing what happened, its pretty shocking how people have such solid pre-conceived ideas that are nigh on impossible to shift. Media propaganda is rampant.

And let me just clarify, i have no idea how the guy died, just want to point out that its not as black and white as most people believe. But for the head of Ukraine Intelligence to come out and say he died of a blood clot and include "sorry to disappoint" shows that the media are the driver of the one sided narrative - 'Putin's fault'. I'm just shocked that he didnt take the opportunity to say it was Putin's fault.
The clot may have been due to the conditions in prison or a flogging he got from warders or inmates.

Or not. Who knows.

No one in the west gives a * about Assange but he's in a similar position and people say similar things about him (ie he's a traitor) that they say about Navalny.

Ah, ok, cool.

I mean.. its pretty understandable in this case, Putin put the bloke was in a Siberian gulag. Surely no one was thinking he was ever walking out of there on his own 2 legs, not sure you can put it down completely to erroneous preconceived ideas and propaganda.

Occam's Razor possibly being wrong with respect to the specific cause of death doesn't exactly excuse him being there in the first place, and 'only' dying from a blood clot that he totally would have gotten anyway even if he wasn't in an arctic penal colony.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back