Retired #47: James Kelly - Retirement announced - 16/8 - Essendon Performance Coach - 19/9

Remove this Banner Ad

Kakkle

Cancelled
10k Posts A Star Wars Fan Pokemon is Life
Jun 2, 2012
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Los Angeles Dodgers
Welcome!

152461_1_M.jpg
152461_1_M.jpg
152461_1_M.jpg

Last edited:

hahahahah Kakkle great OP

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah Im gonna be honest dont like this one, he looked very finished as a player last year after his injury.

Surely the club gave him a medical?

Anyway I hope im wrong and wish him luck injury wise coz we are gonna need 20 games from him.

I personally think his body is shot & I think the club did the right thing by moving him on at the end of last year,His experience will come in handy for the younger boys even if he doesn't contribute a great deal on the field this year, Maybe a new environment will do pops good as well.

Yeah Im gonna be honest dont like this one, he looked very finished as a player last year after his injury.

Surely the club gave him a medical?

Anyway I hope im wrong and wish him luck injury wise coz we are gonna need 20 games from him.
Went 25+ touches 5 out of 8 games on return and 20+ 6 times.

That includes 1 as the sub.

Not bad numbers.

Went 25+ touches 5 out of 8 games on return and 20+ 6 times.

That includes 1 as the sub.

Not bad numbers.

Thats fine, but we really need someone that can play 20 plus games. You can never be certain either way, I just hope the club did its due diligence. Im just concerned about the impact this could have on the young players if the top ups cant play their role.

Thats fine, but we really need someone that can play 20 plus games. You can never be certain either way, I just hope the club did its due diligence. Im just concerned about the impact this could have on the young players if the top ups cant play their role.

Do we? It depends on who else we sign, but having a guy like Kelly who can play the first 8 or so games and then platoon with some other guys once they've got a little bit if experience might not be a bad thing

Remove this Banner Ad

Back