Votes: 9 20.5%
  • Ajax

Votes: 3 6.8%
  • Athletic Bilbao

Votes: 1 2.3%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Bayern, Atletico, Barca, City, Juve.

I suggest you watch teams other than PSG and Monaco. There's an appalling drop off in quality in the French league, at least Serie A has the likes of Fiorentina, Inter, Roma and Napoli who are all serviceable sides this season. Even Milan aren't a terrible side, if they get their act together there's enough quality in that side to push for CL qualification.

Never watched a Monaco game and have watched PSG twice in Ligue 1. Watch more of Lyon and St.Etienne. The difference in quality is very little, the big difference in the two leagues is whilst French clubs turn to young players with futures, Serie clubs turn to 30+ year olds who are boring to watch.

Bit tougher than I thought.

For me Bayern Munich and Juventus were certainties.

PSG and Real Madrid being the next two.

My fifth choice was Arsenal. Hurts me to say but they've been pretty ******* good this season. Let's see if they can hold it together (I doubt it thought).

Are you saying that because they crashed out of Europe?

If not, I don't understand how you can come to the conclusion they are overrated when they are absolutely dominating Serie A. Only 1 loss all year with a goal difference of +36.

I despise Juve, but there is no denying they're having a great year.

Are you saying that because they crashed out of Europe?

If not, I don't understand how you can come to the conclusion they are overrated when they are absolutely dominating Serie A. Only 1 loss all year with a goal difference of +36.

I despise Juve, but there is no denying they're having a great year.

Is it Juve or the quality of the rest of the Serie A?

Is it Juve or the quality of the rest of the Serie A?

Fair call. There is a pretty large gap between the top and bottom of the league, however when they're still beating top team like Roma, Napoli, Inter and Fiorentina you have to pay them some credit.

Right now, Bayern, Real, PSG, Barcelona, Dortmund.

Not anti-EPL or Juve.

Could replace Dortmund and PSG or maybe even Barcelona by City or Chelsea. So much depends on form of the moment.

I thought Dortmund gave a better impression than Arsenal in their CL games.

Could a case be made for Olympiacos?

League form of 24-2-0 +69 and currently in the last 16 of the CL.

Terrible league I know but have beaten both Anderlecht and Benfica and pushed PSG away in Europe.

Right now, Bayern, Real, PSG, Barcelona, Dortmund.

Not anti-EPL or Juve.

Could replace Dortmund and PSG or maybe even Barcelona by City or Chelsea. So much depends on form of the moment.

I thought Dortmund gave a better impression than Arsenal in their CL games.

Solid troll with Dortmund 20 points behind Bayern in the league.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm not sure either, that's why I said they could be replaced by Chelsea or City. Clearly they're struggling to peak continuously (they have had their injuries) but going by their CL games (other than losing with 10 men in Napoli and being unlucky at home against Arsenal, nothing but wins) they seem to be up again for what they did last season.

iluvparis said:
Solid troll with Dortmund 20 points behind Bayern in the league.

Are you aware they finished 25 points behind Bayern last season?

1. Bayern Munich
2. Real Madrid
3. Atletico Madrid
4. Manchester City
5. Chelsea

I think to be considered top 5 club you have to win your league. And probably reach the quarters of the champions league.

Maybe if City won a domestic treble we could get away with R16 and still be considered one of the top 5 of the season.

But I think probably only Bayern Munich seem nailed on certs for my list.

I think to be considered top 5 club you have to win your league. And probably reach the quarters of the champions league.

Maybe if City won a domestic treble we could get away with R16 and still be considered one of the top 5 of the season.

But I think probably only Bayern Munich seem nailed on certs for my list.

Theoretically the 5 strongest teams can be from the same country and progression in cups depends a lot on the draw. Arsenal playing Bayern and City playing Barcelona is unfair compared to Utd drawing Olympiakos. Or is it? :D

Back