Premier Lg EPL Matchday 5 - On Optus Sport

Premier League Football

Remove this Banner Ad

I forgot the football was back. Do I have to watch Everton lose 0-5 to Arsenal on Monday or can I come back next week?

I forgot the football was back. Do I have to watch Everton lose 0-5 to Arsenal on Monday or can I come back next week?

Last 5 games between them at Goodison.

07 Apr 2019 Everton v Arsenal 1-0
21 Dec 2019 Everton v Arsenal 0-0
19 Dec 2020 Everton v Arsenal 2-1
06 Dec 2021 Everton v Arsenal 2-1
04 Feb 2023 Everton v Arsenal 1-0

Probably should have brought some on sooner

3 at the 60 minute mark every time when trying to break teams like that down in Scotland.

Pretty clear lack of faith in the options from the bench.

Richarlison then took the piss out of that.

Can see him buying Hatate in January as a bench option if Rodgers is not going to play him. After Maddison it is pretty grim from a creative perspective.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nice to see Richarlison finally catch up with him on the scorers table.
Nice to see you conceded 3 at your new home to City today. They still haven’t scored at ours ;)

If Ange is doing this well, at what point does Australia's GOAT manager Graham Arnold come to the prem and just wipe everyone out with his secret weapon Harry Souttar?

Either or.

I like this better, when we can both s**t on United and be friends.

Football friends.
The Inbetweeners Thumbs Up GIF

3 at the 60 minute mark every time when trying to break teams like that down in Scotland.

Pretty clear lack of faith in the options from the bench.

Richarlison then took the piss out of that.

Can see him buying Hatate in January as a bench option if Rodgers is not going to play him. After Maddison it is pretty grim from a creative perspective.
Lo Celso wasn't fit today. And he eventually moved Kulusevski into the middle which is where the player actually thinks is his best position.

I do think we will sign a young creative midfielder if/when Lo Celso gets sold but won't be in January and if Lo Celso does well enough this season might not eventuate at all. Don't think he will, but he seems to go alright everywhere else he plays!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back