Past #50: Ben Brown - Traded to Melbourne with 2020 #28 + 2021 R4 for 2020 #26 #33 + 2021 R4(Bris) - 130 gms / 287 gls - thanks Ben

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A couple of blokes I know on faceache ran into BBB in downtown Hobart yesterday arvo, and they asked him if he'd be having a rest this weekend to get the leg right. "No bloody way, I'm playing and the leg's fine. I love playing down here."

He's playing (according to that).

Largely unsighted quite a few people in the crowd asking where he was throughout the game.

Looked tentative at best in the contest.

Even warming up he seemed to favour the leg.

No he won't get dropped and no one mentioned Majak. Might have been nice if Ben was fresh fro the important clash against Freo though. I mean you'd think we'd have the cattle to get over lowly St Kilda?
might find himself majaked next week.
I agree, he was poor yesterday and should've been rested but we can't risk meddling with the forward structure this close to finals, especially against the best defensive team in the league. Not to mention Majak struggles when he plays.

I agree, he was poor yesterday and should've been rested but we can't risk meddling with the forward structure this close to finals, especially against the best defensive team in the league. Not to mention Majak struggles when he plays.

Majaked isn't referring to Majak more the system we use when judging our talls. Clearly an eight disposal, one mark, two hitout, zero tackle game = can't plat AFL and should be delisted.

Majaked isn't referring to Majak more the system we use when judging our talls. Clearly an eight disposal, one mark, two hitout, zero tackle game = can't plat AFL and should be delisted.
Apologies, I had no idea what you meant by 'majaked', I assumed it was a direct reference to him.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back