• Inside Midfielder

Votes: 89 41.8%
  • Forward Pocket

Votes: 124 58.2%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jacky has captain written all over him with the way he plays. That was an amazing game.

He's been getting better every week, i cant wait untill next week. :p

Well we wanted answers who was going to show some mettle today.....team effort but wow what a game from the lad........I really enjoyed that 3 on 1 where he beat em all fed the handball to spitta who fired the pass into our forward line for a goal..... everyone will take notice after today. Congrats JZ

Along with Swallow's monster first quarter earlier this year, one of the best solo performances by a Roo that I've seen in a while. Ripped it up in all forms, and showed such quality when on the ball. He's gonna be some sort of player one day. :D:thumbsu:

If we snatched a win today it would have been an absolute disgrace. You guys were clearly better than us when it counted and as much as i hoped we would win the fact is it was a brilliant effort by the Roos.
Jack Ziebell has been unfairly critiqued in his career (two broken legs). His performance was first-class today and was clearly the best on Ground today.
I just reckon this will be the performance that will catapult him into the next level as a player.
next best were Petrie Swallow Wells & harvey before any of our players would be considered vote worthy.
Well done Ziebell and well done Nth Melbourne.

I feel like starting a Toast thread to the BigFooty Doggies supporters: this is the second thread I've checked tonight, and they've actively come in here to congratulate us in both.

Any Dogs suppporters reading, thanks for being awesome sports! Really appreciated, and good luck for the rest of the year and beyond :)

If we snatched a win today it would have been an absolute disgrace. You guys were clearly better than us when it counted and as much as i hoped we would win the fact is it was a brilliant effort by the Roos.
Jack Ziebell has been unfairly critiqued in his career (two broken legs). His performance was first-class today and was clearly the best on Ground today.
I just reckon this will be the performance that will catapult him into the next level as a player.
next best were Petrie Swallow Wells & harvey before any of our players would be considered vote worthy.
Well done Ziebell and well done Nth Melbourne.
Massive thumbs up mate. All class that post:thumbsu:.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Stats say he went at 51% efficiency today :confused:

Surely he was better than that.

Getting a contested possession and clearing it out of the congestion, if it doesn't hit a team mate on the chest I'm pretty sure that counts as ineffective. Even if its to the advantage of the team. When 21 of you possessions are contested its not hard to see why it would be down.

Getting a contested possession and clearing it out of the congestion, if it doesn't hit a team mate on the chest I'm pretty sure that counts as ineffective. Even if its to the advantage of the team. When 21 of you possessions are contested its not hard to see why it would be down.

On that, alot of his possessions were kicks/handballs into space that a team mate could run onto, is that effective or ineffective?

Personally think he was more effective than that stat says

Ziebell is an absolute gun. Congratulations North and especially to Ziebel for showing the competition just what all of the hope and hype has been about - just destroyed us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back