A Carlton vs Collingwood grand final

Remove this Banner Ad

Carlton people don't deserve happiness straight out whereas Collingwood fans don't know what to do with happiness.
What does this even mean

So many people saw this being manufactured weeks ago as it would be the perfect commercial swansong for Gil's reign.

I don't actually think last night was manufactured, Melbourne just s**t the bed but boy oh boy I don't know if AFL house could restrain themselves with the prospect being so close.

With that being said I would probably go for Collingwood. Carlton people don't deserve happiness straight out whereas Collingwood fans don't know what to do with happiness.
The AFL set up Melbourne to go out in straight sets 2 years in a row.

I'd be surprised if any neutral gave a crap honestly.

If it happens, there is every chance it turns out like Richmond vs GWS in 2019.

Melbourne vs Collingwood was the most intriguing match up, but the Demons blew it with poor kicking in 2 consecutive weeks.

Collingwood vs Brisbane is definitely the most anticipated game.

Brisbane vs GWS would throw a massive spanner in the works though wouldn't it...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well if anything it would prove how ridiculous having the final in Melbourne every year is.

Just can't be taken seriously as a National sport with this arrangement.
Fitzroy supporters might enjoy it 🤷‍♂️

Well if anything it would prove how ridiculous having the final in Melbourne every year is.

Just can't be taken seriously as a National sport with this arrangement.
We wish to be taken seriously as a national sport and wish to aggressively expand into nrl territory in another parochial af state.

Our tactics for this are to have Victoria as the centre of the afl universe.

So many people saw this being manufactured weeks ago as it would be the perfect commercial swansong for Gil's reign.

I don't actually think last night was manufactured, Melbourne just s**t the bed but boy oh boy I don't know if AFL house could restrain themselves with the prospect being so close.

With that being said I would probably go for Collingwood. Carlton people don't deserve happiness straight out whereas Collingwood fans don't know what to do with happiness.
OTOH they'd also love a Queensland love child being in the Grand Final as well.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back