Society/Culture A Curious Phenomenon...

Remove this Banner Ad

Respect is earned, and my respect for the WA Police Force is pretty much non-existent. I have zero convictions btw, what I do have is a hell of a lot of experience with their methods, tactics and, at times, corruption.

And that's just with us 'whiteys'.

The moniker stays.

Oh ok.

So in other words your judging me the way your accusing me of judging Aboriginals?

Right.

Oh ok.

So in other words your judging me the way your accusing me of judging Aboriginals?

Right.

If the playing fields were level, you may well have a point.

I was also unaware that my indigenous brothers swore an oath to uphold the law and protect our citizens...whilst getting paid for it.

I went to high school, teenagers being lazy pothead vandaliser hoodlums really isn't a racially charged issue unless you take the media's hysterics about a white person on a train being an arsehole as a popularly held view. The media is not interested in balance or nuance, they're interested in slinging s**t and seeing what sticks.

Being upset by the way the media responds to racism misses the point of their reporting. They are NOT trying to fix any problems, or really trying to talk about the issue, they're just trying to get people to watch/click/view it for ad revenue.

I think it's less to do with race, and more to do with society.
I'd wager most of those kids come from broken homes, and have been through, or close to, juvenile detention at some point.
Poor little diddums broken home,juvenile detention the only thing you didnt use was affected by drugs and alcohol
The complete wank defence used by little assholes of every creed and colour to try and get off in court.

Poor little diddums broken home,juvenile detention the only thing you didnt use was affected by drugs and alcohol
The complete wank defence used by little assholes of every creed and colour to try and get off in court.
You've got a strong and base understanding do you?

What defense do you think the little assholes use??
You think they represent themselves in court? ?

Do you have any idea about youth crime at all, outside of Bolta soundbites?

You clearly didn't read or understand the post you replied to. Because at no point was I saying it was justified. Just pointing out that it isn't race/culture base, but a problem with society.

It's usually the rich kids whose parents can afford decent lawyers that get off in court. Those from broken homes on legal aid tend to have ordinary outcomes in court.

You've got a strong and base understanding do you?

What defense do you think the little assholes use??
You think they represent themselves in court? ?

Do you have any idea about youth crime at all, outside of Bolta soundbites?

You clearly didn't read or understand the post your replied to. Because at no point was I saying it was justified. Just pointing out that it isn't race/culture base, but a problem with society.
Grew up in low socio economic areas with friends who graduated from school to juvie and then to jail
Some of these are still doing long stretches inside
Others in exactly the same conditions became regular people with careers families etc
Some became quite succesfull,affluent even

Good to see that you're au fait with the predictors of criminal behaviour

People who are overtly racist in the on the train manner are usually more shameful to themselves and their "people" than they are damaging to the victim.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He is quite entitled to point that out considering the genocide against his race by whites.
Worst genocide ever
comicbookguy.jpg

I watched the vids in the OP and still not sure what the point is. A drunken aboriginal fella with his female friend rambling off drunken statements and white guys being smart arses antagonising them.

Still don't get why people can't just walk away, yeah he's pissed, he's saying stupid s**t, I don't understand the motive of baiting him. Pretty much all bar the security are being dicks.

You mean the permabanned's Sliced kids?

He told me I had a chip on my shoulder and I told him he is the one convinced everyone is out to get his son because he is half caste....what's wrong with that? Mixed race, bi racial, same thing.
Why are you talking about his kids in private messages to him? There could be no positive reason for you to be talking about his kids, considering your obvious dislike of him.

So why the hell would you be PMing him, about his kids, and their ethnicity?

Why are you talking about his kids in private messages to him? There could be no positive reason for you to be talking about his kids, considering your obvious dislike of him.

So why the hell would you be PMing him, about his kids, and their ethnicity?

What he said. Consider this a warning. Don't do it.

Listen to the blatant racism on display from the Indigenous in this video, where's the outrage from the left?

You really are an idiot dardy

We could do this all day, you twit.

But yeah, you do your normal act of dropping a hand grenade into a thread, as per usual.

Umm, I'm pretty sure those two rightly got blasted for being racist?

It's okay to abuse some races.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back