A-League A-League Men Round 1 - So It Begins!

A-League

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Not sure if it's just cause I'm overseas, but I've been able to stream this game free on the OneFootball app. Very much a pleasant surprise

Not sure if it's just cause I'm overseas, but I've been able to stream this game free on the OneFootball app. Very much a pleasant surprise

Hope we can get a lot of first time A League watchers from Europe/USA/South America etc.

This game had been an absolutely smashing advertisement for our league (saddens me we still have far too many Euro Snobs in our football community here)

Great save by Izzo.

Almost prepared to call this clash an all time classic/epic clash.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

was an interesting move by Bimbi not to have a RB and it cost us two goals.

Stadium and atmosphere were awesome.

Well done to the Skyblue faithful and the Taveling Vics with torrential rain and monsoonal like weather.

Ban the flogs that threw bottles.

Stadium looks impressive, a big :thumbsu: But what was deal to sticks the Victory fans in the corner and not behind the goals as usually? Atmosphere suffered through the TV because of it.

Stadium looks impressive, a big :thumbsu: But what was deal to sticks the Victory fans in the corner and not behind the goals as usually? Atmosphere suffered through the TV because of it.
Yeah stadium is great, except they ****ed the roof.

Possibly a get square.

We Skyblues fans at Bankwest, and pretty sure down in Vicland, get shoved to the side.
They made the old away bay into a “family friendly” bay. Personally meh but will be better to judge on a sunny day/night if successful.

Yeah stadium is great, except they *ed the roof.

Possibly a get square.

We Skyblues fans at Bankwest, and pretty sure down in Vicland, get shoved to the side.
They made the old away bay into a “family friendly” bay. Personally meh but will be better to judge on a sunny day/night if successful.

How not covered enough?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back