A-League A-League Men Round 3 - Big Melbourne Derby!!

A-League

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 5, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Victory,Napoli,Liverpool,Penguins
A-League Round Three and we have our first Melbourne Dery of the season which is sure to provide a great atmosphere as it always does and a few talking points. The other important match of the round is between Sydney FC and Adelaide United can the Reds notch up their first win of the season? or are Sydney back on the right rack after last weeks win in Melbourne against the reigning champions? All to be played out.

A-League Round three

Friday 21st October

Western United V Macarthur F.C 7:45pm, ESDT AAMI Park

Saturday 22nd October
Newcastle Jets V Wellington Phoenix 5:00pm ESDT, 8:00pm NZLT, McDonald Jones Stadium
Western Sydney Wanderers V Brisbane Roar 5:00pm ESDT 4:00pm EST, CommBank Stadium
Melbourne Victory V Melbourne City 7:45pm ESDT, AANMI Park (Live on 10 Bold, check local guides)

Sunday 23rd October
Sydney F.C V Adelaide United 3:00pm ESDT, 2:30pm CSDT, Alianz Stadium (Live on 10 Bold, check local guides)
Central Coast Mariners V Perth Glory 5:00pm ESDT, 2:00pm WST, Central Coast Stadium

Predictions: MAC 1-0 NEW 2-1 WSW 2-0 VIC V CITY 1-1 SYD 2-1 CCM 2-1

Enjoy the football this weekend sure to be fun!

Last edited:

Friday 21st October
0-0

Saturday 22nd October

Newcastle Jets V Wellington Phoenix 5:00pm ESDT, 8:00pm NZLT, McDonald Jones Stadium
3-1
Western Sydney Wanderers V Brisbane Roar 5:00pm ESDT 4:00pm EST, CommBank Stadium
2-1 (Brisbane playing awful football atm, thought Moon liked his side to play a bit)
Melbourne Victory V Melbourne City 7:45pm ESDT, AANMI Park (Live on 10 Bold, check local guides)
2-2 Always a cracker
Sunday 23rd October
Sydney F.C V Adelaide United 3:00pm ESDT, 2:30pm CSDT, Alianz Stadium (Live on 10 Bold, check local guides)
3-1 Sydney look alright at the moment
Central Coast Mariners V Perth Glory 5:00pm ESDT, 2:00pm WST, Central Coast Stadium
2-0 and sack Zadkovich please

Western United vs. Macarthur - 1-1
Newcastle Jets vs. Wellington Phoenix - 1-1
WSW vs. Brisbane Roar - 3-1
Melbourne Victory vs. Melbourne City - 2-1
Sydney FC vs. Adelaide Utd - 2-0
CCM vs. Perth Glory - 0-0

Friday 21st October
0-2

Saturday 22nd October

Newcastle Jets V Wellington Phoenix5:00pm ESDT, 8:00pm NZLT, McDonald Jones Stadium
2-2
4-0 (roar will implode)
Melbourne Victory V Melbourne City7:45pm ESDT, AANMI Park (Live on 10 Bold, check local guides)
1-3
Sunday 23rd October

4-1
Central Coast Mariners V Perth Glory5:00pm ESDT, 2:00pm WST, Central Coast Stadium
3-0

It’s sold out isn’t it?

Think so, but I never go to Victory home derbies (unless it's a final), one of those fans who refuse to give the hated rival money :)

Hopefully it's a free flowing cracking game with lots of goal,it's on FTA too, so hopefully gets good ratings..

The HAL needs a strong and firing Sydney too imo.

Quality post by one of Wellington's fans:
Newcastle snuck past a shadow of a Perth side who could well be whipping boys (alongside the Roar) and needed a late counter against a side throwing men forward for a late set piece to do it. Based on what I've seen, we're the better side by a good margin - so based on that we're gonna lose 3-0.
Not to mention that Sotirio's going to score a hattrick against us, all assisted by Piscopo 🥴

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Quality post by one of Wellington's fans:

Not to mention that Sotirio's going to score a hattrick against us, all assisted by Piscopo 🥴
Yeah and unfortunately for you guys Jordan Elsey will have to cop a suspension so there will be no free goals for you guys (from him) either.

Last week the commentator said 'its his 150th game today, in 124 of them he....' and I thought 'gave away cheap goals to the opposition', but no played played for Adelaide. * me he's terrible, surprised he hasn't played for us yet!

Think so, but I never go to Victory home derbies (unless it's a final), one of those fans who refuse to give the hated rival money :)

Hopefully it's a free flowing cracking game with lots of goal,it's on FTA too, so hopefully gets good ratings..

Heart fan that doesn't attend games...... well, I never

Fair enough, I guess.

Yeah we look good in parts, but need to be consistent.

Think we will be finals bound but at this stage no idea where in the 6.

Fair enough, I guess.

Yeah we look good in parts, but need to be consistent.

Think we will be finals bound but at this stage no idea where in the 6.

Joe Lolley looks like a quality signing for the Smurfs :)

I actually respect the fact your admin backed Corica in after last season's dismal season (by SFC standards), he is a proven winner at Manager levels in this league, and a stable club (managerial wise) is healthy (look at the current basket case that is Perth Glory for example)

Joe Lolley looks like a quality signing for the Smurfs :)

I actually respect the fact your admin backed Corica in after last season's dismal season (by SFC standards), he is a proven winner at Manager levels in this league, and a stable club (managerial wise) is healthy (look at the current basket case that is Perth Glory for example)
Lolley looks great and a step ahead of everyone else. If we can get him quality he will score, often.

Yeah but we have history there. Arnold had a god awful season and then went on a winning spree that started the domination of the League so maybe we hope for the same.
Squad was due a refresh, love Ninko but he is a bench strike weapon now not a starter.

This A League All Access show is more interesting than I expected. The lack of awareness to the cameras is bonkers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back