A-League A-League Men Round 5 - Will Victory score?

A-League

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 5, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Victory,Napoli,Liverpool,Penguins
A-League round 5 and after three straight matches without a goal will Melbourne Victory finally score? There chances might be strengthen with the addition of Bruno Fornaroli to the team a big match awaits Friday night against the Newcastle Jets. The other big games of the round Brisbane V Sydney can the roar win their first match and as well as Western United V Adelaide, can WU get a win and lift themselves off the foot of the table?

A-League Round 5

Friday 4th November
Melbourne Victory V Newcastle Jets 7:45pm ESDT, AAMI Park

Saturday 5th November
Melbourne City V Perth Glory 5:00pm ESDT, 2:00pm WST, AAMI Park
Western Sydney Wanderers V Central Coast Mariners 7:45pm ESDT, CommBank Stadium (live on 10 Bold, check local guides)

Sunday 6th November
Wellington Phoenix V Macarthur F.C 1:00pm ESDT, 4:00pm NZLT, Sky Stadium
Brisbane Roar V Sydney F.C 3:00pm ESDT 2:00pm EST, Moreton Daily Stadium (live on 10 Bold, check local guides)
Western United V Adelaide United 5:00pm ESDT, 4:30pm CSDT, AAMI Park

Predictions: Vic V New 1-1 City 2-0 WSW 1-0 Nix V Mac 2-2 syd 2-1 WU 2-1

Enjoy the football this weekend

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That seals the deal, I am no longer a Perth Glory Fan. I have been a fan since 1950, and and a season ticket holder since 1996. I officially will not be renewing membership, nor watching any games on TV again. I am taking my fan hood to Melbourne (City) where they know how to win trophies.
Tony Sage is the worst owner in Australian Football History.

314588922_620568736580237_8969031004556172516_n.jpg

That seals the deal, I am no longer a Perth Glory Fan. I have been a fan since 1950, and and a season ticket holder since 1996. I officially will not be renewing membership, nor watching any games on TV again. I am taking my fan hood to Melbourne (City) where they know how to win trophies.
Tony Sage is the worst owner in Australian Football History.
Clown.You really should pull your head in,garbage post as usual.

Clown.You really should pull your head in,garbage post as usual.

Not a fan of copypasta eh ???

Ah well, will console myself with City being top of the league (mind the gap) going into the World Cup, we will drop points along tbe way, but we will piss it in with the Premiers Plate and Toilet Seat again, we have set a new bar for recruiting, player development and managerial excellence in this league, and it can only be good for Australian Football going forwards..

Not a fan of copypasta eh ???

Ah well, will console myself with City being top of the league (mind the gap) going into the World Cup, we will drop points along tbe way, but we will piss it in with the Premiers Plate and Toilet Seat again, we have set a new bar for recruiting, player development and managerial excellence in this league, and it can only be good for Australian Football going forwards..
Did you piss it in last season ? Heart or city? I forget how many managers have you gone through or the fact that no one goes to see your mob unless it’s victory fans going to take the piss out of your soulless club.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back