A League Offseason Talk 2015/16

Remove this Banner Ad

why? its part of their heritage

what if sydney fc changed their kit colours? would you protest?
Still, the home kit is blue. You can guarantee Cardiff fans would be raging.

If it was just a darker/lighter shade of blue, no but if it changed to green or something, of course.

Then again, if Essendon changed to red with a black sash, I'd be raging as well.
Never seen him play, but his stats look average. Only young though, hopefully he can show why Fulham signed him.
Gun but did an ACL last season so don't know how he'll come back.

Still, the home kit is blue. You can guarantee Cardiff fans would be raging.

If it was just a darker/lighter shade of blue, no but if it changed to green or something, of course.

Then again, if Essendon changed to red with a black sash, I'd be raging as well.

wait, weren't you a melbourne heart supporter before?

wait, weren't you a melbourne heart supporter before?
Not really. Never really fully supported them, as much as I tried to. Now have decided I want to get more keen and Sydney FC is probably the best team for me, always liked them anyway.

Only a casual A-League fan until (hopefully) next season.

Can't wait till the 2015/16 fixture is released, I'd love for the season opener to be between us & the victory at Adelaide Oval, would rather that than play away in round 1 (like we always seem to do) on a Sunday...

Not really. Never really fully supported them, as much as I tried to. Now have decided I want to get more keen and Sydney FC is probably the best team for me, always liked them anyway.

Only a casual A-League fan until (hopefully) next season.

i got the impression you were fairly committed, certainly a fan and posted here about the team. anyway, we (MVFC) shat on your mob last game! hehe

(Log in to remove this ad.)

La Rocca signs to Adelaide.
Not sure what to think to be honest. Not sure he fits into our style and is a waste of a visa player.

That said Gombau has made players of Jeggo and Elrich.

2015/16 A-League fixture to be released tomorrow. My gut feel is it'll be like 3 of the past 4 seasons where we play away in the first round on a Sunday, then host the victory just five days later. That won't be good

Not sure what to think to be honest. Not sure he fits into our style and is a waste of a visa player.

That said Gombau has made players of Jeggo and Elrich.

Squad needs a bit of campaigner about it, plus he offers an option at midfield or centre-back. Good signing IMO

hagi-gligor_e15bw8nt7cm2137jw48jhxmab.jpg

what a shithouse shirt. looks incomplete

Remove this Banner Ad

Back