[1-2] 90' L. Pantelis

******** YES!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The scene - My Living Room in Quiet, Suburban Seaford, approximately 8:50pm

"YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"F**KIN' GET IN PANTSY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Me Nan comes into the room

Did we score then?
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well done lads, what a huge, huge win! Sounded a great game. Very nice header for the first by Rech. Defending on the Queensland goal was abysmal, need to cut out those errors. The winner was great work by Pantelis to get in there and follow up Alagich's great shot. Looked a bit testy after the game between Bleiberg & Kosmina! Maybe that'll teach Miron to shut his big mouth in future!

Top of the League, we're havin' a laugh! :D

Okay, so I couldn't sleep tonight so I just stayed up all night. I've watched the Barcelona vs. Osasuna match and there was a piece of play that was simply amazing - Ronaldinho, playing as a left winger basically played the ball on for Sylvinho to run onto. Sylvinho skinned Osasuna's right back completely, ran into the box, pulled the ball back and Eto'o scored.

We never do this. While i don't expect our boys to be playing like Ronaldinho or Barcelona or anything it just amazes me that in every home game we've had this season I can distinctly remember never seeing our fullbacks skin defenders - except when Richie crossed in for Mickey the other week, but that was more misfortune than anything else.

It'd add so much more in terms of potential scoring opportunities if our fullbacks attacked a little and skinned their opposite numbers. I mean surely van Dommele or Goulding would beat Muscat, for example, for pace?

Good to see a bit of anger between coaches - forget Robbie Slater, it's great for the A-League! :thumbsu:

BTW, FS1 were showing two hours of rally highlights at 7:30 last night. Yep. :mad:

Lowie01 said:
Good to see a bit of anger between coaches - forget Robbie Slater, it's great for the A-League! :thumbsu:

BTW, FS1 were showing two hours of rally highlights at 7:30 last night. Yep. :mad:

Their excuse would be that they had Premier League commitments at 9PM CST and NBL on the other channel but still crap, crap coverage. :thumbsdown: No way BLING FC would have missed out on being shown

dyertribe said:
Valkanis for Australia
Valkanis for Australia
Valkanis for Australia

You got to ask why it has never happened, played for what nearly ten years in Europe? With some of the duds that got a game in that period how he never got a game who knows!?!?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back