Rnd 4 vs Newcastle 2-3 loss SBS TV
Rnd 5 vs Adelaide 2-4 win DNW
Rnd 6 vs WSW 0-3 loss SBS TV
Rnd 7 vs Brisbane 1-1 SBS TV
Rnd 8 vs Perth 5-1 win DNW
Rnd 9 vs CCM 1-5 win DNW
Rnd 10 vs Newcastle 0-4 win DNW

FINALLY Rnd 11 vs Victory, streamed 2-1 win

Most of the games I haven't watched is cos of cricket commitments though I CBF watching the last 2 weeks

Great game of football. Well done City fans enjoy it!

The luck hasn't been on our side the past few weeks in terms of goals, balls hitting the post penalties denied and tonight a world class keeper had one them save everything nights.

We will get out of this slump and our season back on track and when we do, watch out!

I still don't consider City as the real deal yet! sure they won but nothing special to tell me they are championship material, When Mooy goes missing like he did tonight they look average. Also out played considerably in that second half and lucky at times too.

Last edited:
Keep crying dickhead. Not luck that City have the best keeper in the league.

He's that good he saves shots on goal outside the area and gets away with it.

But I guess that wasn't luck at all like you say.

You're seriously deluded if you think that win was anything other than a fluke. 9/10 with that performance City get thrashed.

He's that good he saves shots on goal outside the area and gets away with it.

But I guess that wasn't luck at all like you say.

You're seriously deluded if you think that win was anything other than a fluke. 9/10 with that performance City get thrashed.
Arm was in a natural position, even Robbie Slater agreed with that, and with him City can do no right.

You're seriously deluded if you think good defence by Sorenson and Clisby is just a fluke. Your tears taste like milkshakes.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back