Feedback Admins behaving as trolls

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know some of them are brain dead but yes they can actually do it and it's becoming really annoying...I've paid for my membership so how about we get some respect...thanks!

What have you done to deserve anybody's respect, you wish pain on cancer patients.

Bottom of the barrel behaviour and definitely not worthy of respect.

Seriously, whinging because your thread title got changed, #firstworldproblems

Actually I'd to love start up a sci fi board too, I'm a big fan of the genre

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I've been at lunch at Fraser's all arvo and am very drunk, to sober up I've just had a lot of cocaine because I have to give a speech at a ball for one of the law schools here. What do

Tune a law graduate and give her some very personal advice on how to climb the legal ladder.

And pray for Carlton to win.

Oh well some of us have to live in poverty....:oops:

It's not too late for you to go back to uni and reskill mate. We have skills shortages in areas that don't require the capacity to change a tyre or have a good back. There's a big demand for mining engineers over here, you just need to be able to count (I can't count so I did law)

It's not too late for you to go back to uni and reskill mate. We have skills shortages in areas that don't require the capacity to change a tyre or have a good back. There's a big demand for mining engineers over here, you just need to be able to count (I can't count so I did law)
I'm not interested in going back to uni at my old age, I've accepted where I'm at in life just breathing makes me happy nowadays.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back