Feedback Admins behaving as trolls

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not too late for you to go back to uni and reskill mate. We have skills shortages in areas that don't require the capacity to change a tyre or have a good back. There's a big demand for mining engineers over here, you just need to be able to count (I can't count so I did law)
Oh s**t man I am losing it.

When are you coming next.

I'm getting an ounce

I could have been rich had I gone in partnership with these two guys brad webb and jaye pause who own this site below but they turned out to be total dicks anyhow even though I made them enough money to start this site..

http://state-of-the-art-mailer.com/
Don't ever let anyone push you around in life man.

If these guys ripped you off get a lawyer.

Don't ever let anyone push you around in life man.

If these guys ripped you off get a lawyer.
Nah man I worked them out very quickly they tried to sell me their old shitty sites but when i asked them for proof it was making any money they kept dodging my question so I didn't buy them, they then both got shitty with me even they though they made 15 or 20k each because of me but that's ok I made 10k myself, I'd still never do business with them again because they're both are shifty yanks.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I can't work out what is real - or a pisstake. Too intimidating for my delicate sensibilities. I can't figure out the rules, I just post in the dumb hope it doesn't offend the wrong person - and it gets deleted or I get banned. Completely random, imho.

I'll take it at face value, Moo isn't a cruel person and Chief wouldn't take that action as a joke.

Anyway, none of our business.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back