Adrian Dodoro: Football’s Biggest Fraud IMO

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
he has real damaging intel on the club and its board (esp during the supplements/peptides scandal)

petyr-baelish-littlefinger.gif

I've believed for quite a while now that * have tried to move him on a number of occasions and he's threatened them with a "people are going to find out what really happened" type of ultimatum.

Considering how many fingers he's had in pies at that club over the years I wouldn't raise an eyebrow if he had some good knowledge of the doping program.

On SM-G781B using BigFooty.com mobile app

It is bizarre how the club continues to back Dodoro in no matter what

I think most Essendon supporters realise how bad he is, but there's a few that will back in no matter what. Could be the same thing at the club.

If he signs Ben McKay for nearly a million a year next season, that'll be his Magnus Opus.

Carlton not accepting mediocrity is a bit of a joke though. Carlton for the vast majority of Dodoro’s time at the helm haven’t been able to achieve mediocrity let alone have the option of rejecting it.

Carlton fans can make fun of other clubs, but we shouldn't be putting our club up as an example unless it's of what not to do.

Aside from letting SOS napalm the list in 2015 and hiring Cook, we've hardly made a good decision in the last 25 years.

We've barely earnt the right to sit on a pony let alone lecture anyone from a high horse...

Long may the great man be the Ferryman who guides Essendon through their constantly turbulent waters.

Setting himself for the task of getting Band 1 for North when it should only be a Band 3, maybe Band 2 tops. But Dodo will weave his magic.

Dodo got lucky he seemed to have made the right call with Tsatas, esp as most Essendon fans wanted Philipou.

Got to give him credit (begrudgingly) for that call at least.
Cheezel
Tsatas
Humphrey
Wardlaw
Clarke
Phillipou

That order. Wardlaw higher if i wasn't so concerned about his injuries and our fitness staff.

Was probably less lucky in terms of quality, but luck in that he didn't have to pick from the top 5, just took whoever wasn't
We were lucky he didn't try and be more clever than the rest of the comp

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ben McKay will fix everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back