AE AE17 Launch & Discussion thread

Remove this Banner Ad

The ae17clubhouse.com site is up. We're closing in on 30 signed up members. I'll update AE17 Central mid week coming up.

Six of the CR Top Ten sign on. Thanks. Keep it coming fellas. I'm anticipating 70+. Will prefer to have 60 signed up by next Friday.

Subscribed Members

Last edited:
The site will be up and running by the end of the week.

Been traveling & working on a dog of a project but this week I've got plenty of time to dedicate to it. Saints losing today means NFL season for me starts today too. :)

Woodson I'll call tomorrow.

The site will be up and running by the end of the week.

Been traveling & working on a dog of a project but this week I've got plenty of time to dedicate to it. Saints losing today means NFL season for me starts today too. :)

Woodson I'll call tomorrow.

I know you've been on the road... so have I.. our highways will meet soon.. then we can take this BIG AE RIG to the next level...

may need to haul out some AE promo as the donations subscriptions are slowing down.. we're not at the 30 yet.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

In and paid thru PP - thanks Woodson

Tim Brown will be quite chuffed about that..

First of TWO from the USA. The John Lynch Division 2016 champ, RiggoDiesel44 , is onboard as well.

wonder if AmericanCrow will reach out and yank in AmericanFoe who was desperately unlucky not to snare the 3XKO title last season... thanks to some HACK kickers.

3XKO POSTCARDS SUMMARY

Tim Brown will be quite chuffed about that..

First of TWO from the USA. The John Lynch Division 2016 champ, RiggoDiesel44 , is onboard as well.

wonder if AmericanCrow will reach out and yank in AmericanFoe who was desperately unlucky not to snare the 3XKO title last season... thanks to some HACK kickers.

3XKO POSTCARDS SUMMARY

Told him he better come up with a better damn name or else.

I am NOT him damnit!! lol

Told him he better come up with a better damn name or else.

I am NOT him damnit!! lol

I think it works well... to mimic you actually. Heck, the Browns and Bengals have identical initials.. one similar colour and both of yinz are from Ohio. Ride the 'American' theme some more.

I think it works well... to mimic you actually. Heck, the Browns and Bengals have identical initials.. one similar colour and both of yinz are from Ohio. Ride the 'American' theme some more.
Nobody asked for a Squeeler's opinion!

:p

Isn't Big crybaby retiring? ;)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back