List Mgmt. AFC Player Contracts - Updates Please

Remove this Banner Ad

I don't really think D-Mac is a trade option because he is contracted until the end of 2015.

Still unsigned as far as I know.

Bottom of Porps article indicated he was the only outstanding free agent unsigned from our list atm (or maybe had stiffy too but we know he's done).

Unless you have evidence otherwise?

Still unsigned as far as I know.

Bottom of Porps article indicated he was the only outstanding free agent unsigned from our list atm (or maybe had stiffy too but we know he's done).

Unless you have evidence otherwise?
Rucci said today that Thompson automatically had his extension kick in due to meeting B&F and AA benchmarks? So he's signed through to the end of 2014? Sounds like they're still looking at working out a deal with Thompson to extend him past next year though.

And Thompson?

Luke signed a new deal in Oct last year, but the length is unreported.

Scott is rumoured to re-sign soon. The auto extension only means he's offered a new deal; he still has to sign and lodge with the AFL. But that should occur soon enough - as MRB mentioned, there is talk of a 2nd year (maybe though it's similar to this existing extension clause)

Luke signed a new deal in Oct last year, but the length is unreported.

Scott is rumoured to re-sign soon. The auto extension only means he's offered a new deal; he still has to sign and lodge with the AFL. But that should occur soon enough - as MRB mentioned, there is talk of a 2nd year (maybe though it's similar to this existing extension clause)
Thommo deserves a 2 year deal not a 1 year deal.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What's the go with Jenkins? OP has him listed as uncontracted but being there's been no talk of him being out of contract I guess we can assume he signed a 3 year deal when he came to the Crows?

Can't beleive Martin and Graham have a year to run. Jaensch's name nearly ended up in that sentence.
Why didn't it? Graham was at least new to our list and was given a 2-year contract for signing on the dotted line. Jaensch & Martin have both been on our list for years. Giving them 2-year contracts was monumentally stupid the day it happened - it's even worse with the benefit of hindsight. I will be bitterly disappointed if either of these players is still on our list in 2014.

Yeah, not a massive show of faith.

Will be very interesting what happens to him if Tex/Lynch/Jenkins/Betts becomes the permanent forward line.
Could've been from his end as well. Would've been lowballed you'd think, he could be banking on a big year to improve his price next year. Didn't Tex only sign a 1 year extension back in 10 or 11 before he really broke out?

Could've been from his end as well. Would've been lowballed you'd think, he could be banking on a big year to improve his price next year. Didn't Tex only sign a 1 year extension back in 10 or 11 before he really broke out?
Highly unlikely. I doubt the club offered anything more than a one year deal. 5 years, 8 games, with Tex & JJ set to return. 2014 is make or break for LJ and he has his work cut out getting into a side that's not riddled with injury.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back