Remove this Banner Ad

Jul 2, 2010
Adelaide
AFL Club
Carlton
premiershipseason.png

R2%20-%20RichvDogs.png

Match Information
  • When and Where: 1.45pm, Saturday. MCG.
  • Stadium Event Information
  • Broadcast: Channel 7 (Melb, Perth), 7 mate (Bris), Foxfooty (national)
  • Weather Forecast: Partly cloudy. Patchy morning fog. Light winds becoming southerly 15 to 25 km/h in the early afternoon then becoming light in the evening. Max 21.
Head to head
  • Played 185 times
  • Richmond 103, Melbourne 80, Drawn 2\
Last 5 times
  • R3, 2014, Western Bulldogs 15.10 (100) d Richmond 15.8 (98) at Etihad Stadium
  • R13, 2013, Richmond 17.19 (121) d Western Bulldogs 8.13 (61) at Etihad Stadium
  • R3, 2013, Richmond 20.15 (135) d Western Bulldogs 10.8 (68) at Etihad Stadium
  • R20, 2012, Richmond 22.18 (150) d Western Bulldogs 12.8 (80) at the MCG
  • R8, 2011, Western Bulldogs 23.15 (153) d Richmond 18.10 (118) at Etihad Stadium
Last time they met

Team Lineups

richvdogsr2.png

Late notice

Patrick Keane @AFL_PKeane ·
AFL advises that Matt McDonough has replaced David Astbury as one of Richmond's three emergency players for Rd2 game v WBulldogs.

Richmond Match Day Information

richmatchday.png

The * is a 'cheering stick'?

I have no idea who will win this. My head says Richmond but I've got a feeling we might get up.

Richmond need to start to consistently win these sort of games to be taken seriously.

Looking forward to this. Deledio is a big loss but that new kid McIntosh is a WOWEE where did they find him kind of player. Would love to see the kid have another big game because I love players that take on the game. Having said that it goes against my DNA to want Richmond to win so come on doggies.

Should win, if we want to really consolidate on some mature performances these are the games you should win by 4-5 goals without blunder.

I don't know if I should expect that though.

Looking forward to this. Deledio is a big loss but that new kid McIntosh is a WOWEE where did they find him kind of player. Would love to see the kid have another big game because I love players that take on the game. Having said that it goes against my DNA to want Richmond to win so come on doggies.
Inb4 you just Dean Polo'd him. :mad:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back