AFL 2015, Round 9 - Adelaide v Fremantle, Adelaide Oval, 7.10pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Proud of the effort considering we were missing Sloane, Smith, B.Crouch, Douglas, Jaensch and Henderson. Big second half of the year is on the cards I hope.

I've watched a few of our games this year ;) but that was the hottest contested game I've seen. At least equal to the Sydney game. You've got a good side there. Players were half dead and still killed it. Top effort
I agree. The happiest I've been after a loss for some time. The fact we were in the game for all 4 quarters really shows we can match it with the top sides when we want to. We don't do it enough though.

our skills just aren't top 4 standards. too many guys who just cannot find a target by foot. wasting chances too is becoming fairly textbook for us too.

More difficult to decipher skill set when it's damp I think. Both teams performed at a very, very high level considering the conditions.

I agree. The happiest I've been after a loss for some time. The fact we were in the game for all 4 quarters really shows we can match it with the top sides when we want to. We don't do it enough though.

Good luck for the rest of the season.....unless you're playing us of course :p

More difficult to decipher skill set when it's damp I think. Both teams performed at a very, very high level considering the conditions.

moreso just generally. footskills are just lacking too much. speed as well against the stronger teams.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Passionate fans who don't like losing. What do your fans do? Clap politely?
You're seriously defending that? Carn mate.

Fyfe is ridiculous. Give him the medal now. Brilliant to see two stars allowed to go head to head for so long in a game, something you just don't see anymore in a world of zones, presses, team defence and rotations.

Proud of the effort considering we were missing Sloane, Smith, B.Crouch, Douglas, Jaensch and Henderson. Big second half of the year is on the cards I hope.
I agree you missed Sloane. But sometimes the replacements provide a better team mix / balance. Cant speak on the other players - not intimately familiar with them..

Fyfe v Dangerfield has been the best match up i've seen in a long time

Dangerfield: 38 Disposals (29 Contested), 4 Marks, 8 Tackles, 9 Clearances, 1 Goal
Fyfe: 40 Disposals (26 Contested), 4 Marks, 6 Tackles, 14 Clearances, 1 Goal

Who got BOG?
I'd call it even, but Fyfe would likely get it due to Freo winning.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back