Autopsy AFL 2023 Round 18 - Swans v Dogs Thurs July 13th 7:20pm AEST (SCG)

Who will win and by how much?

• Swans by a goal or less

Votes: 5 9.6%
  • Dogs by a goal or less

Votes: 7 13.5%
  • Swans by 7 - 20

Votes: 10 19.2%
  • Dogs by 7 -20

Votes: 21 40.4%
  • Swans by a lot

Votes: 3 5.8%
  • Dogs by a lot

Votes: 4 7.7%
  • Draw

Votes: 2 3.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

And the umps get the job done, still amazes me how Sydney never get called for holding (instead it is just bloods culture), Dogs don’t seem to be the leading throwers these days either
Gulden didn't contest a ball in the second half without being held. Papley kicked a goal after running 20m with his jumper being held, Amartey was tackled without the ball over the goal line. Yes the swans got away with holding. * me dead.

Bulldogs need to score a goal to win the game and they're routinely outnumbered 2-1 or 3-1 in their forward line after they get a turnover.

Gulden was amazing again tonight. Smokey brownlow chance ??

does all the hard grunt as well as his usual moments of brilliance.

modern fans are lucky they have Naicos and Gulden to watch in the next 12 or so years.

What's with the haircut.

I guess at least he can change that whenever he want unlike all the s**t tattoos out there.
Every third prick in the comp has that haircut right now.

The worm out dunny brush.

You made a grand final last year on the back of an umpiring mistake (Papley on Moore missed free kick resulting in last goal in a 1pt win).
You conveniently forget the missed unrealistic attempt 5 metres from the goalsquare that Collingwood got away with. Or the soft as * frees that resulted in goals in the second quarter. Collingwood got plenty of advantage throughout that game.

Our short, inside handball ball game just kills us........and has for years now. It so rarely comes off, when it does it looks swashbuckling and that's the problem, I think the players are intoxicated by it........it seems so engrained in their game....that comes from the training paddock and the coaching staff.

You made a grand final last year on the back of an umpiring mistake (Papley on Moore missed free kick resulting in last goal in a 1pt win).

Yea let’s look at one decision want to go back throughout the game and there are frees missed everywhere

I keep hearing people say the Bulldogs have this amazingly talented list that's being wasted by Bevo but I don't see a heap of talent.

Sure there's the obvious talent like bont, naughton, libba, jamara, weightman and english but who else?

Tipped the Swans tonight, I really hope Buddy gives us another year, still taking 1-handed marks & making things happen!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tipped the Swans tonight, I really hope Buddy gives us another year, still taking 1-handed marks & making things happen!
He wasn't too bad tonight. But I think one more year would be a really bad idea. I don't imagine he or the Swans think that's a good idea.

Wise decision by Bevo to keep those ill/under performers out of the side tonight, I reckon they'd have been well & truly beaten had he not. Young Poulter looks like good potential.

I keep hearing people say the Bulldogs have this amazingly talented list that's being wasted by Bevo but I don't see a heap of talent.

Sure there's the obvious talent like bont, naughton, libba, jamara, weightman and english but who else?

Smith's a gun but been woeful this season. When he's up and about, he's an explosive goal kicking midfielder.

It's more so their midfield which bats deeper than most. Dunkley appears to be a bigger loss than they anticipated.

Smith's a gun but been woeful this season. When he's up and about, he's an explosive goal kicking midfielder.

It's more so their midfield which bats deeper than most. Dunkley appears to be a bigger loss than they anticipated.
Smith's the most overrated dunce going around.

Nope that's Cam Rayner.
Smith has actually played well in finals and it's only been this year he's dropped away.
Haha, at least you did say Smith's had a bad season, stunk it up last year too. Yep no doubt Rayner Man needs to start splitting the middle more if we're a chance in September. He's far from a dunce though, he's teetering on being a highlight reel regular if he can start finishing.

Haha, at least you did say Smith's had a bad season, stunk it up last year too. Yep no doubt Rayner Man needs to start splitting the middle more if we're a chance in September.

Rayner is a no.1 draft pick and Smith's already well and truly surpassed your boy.

I couldn't give a toss about the Dogs losing, it's great for my mob because all these teams around us are not taking their opportunity.

Rayner is a no.1 draft pick and Smith's already well and truly surpassed your boy.

I couldn't give a toss about the Dogs losing, it's great for my mob because all these teams around us are not taking their opportunity.
If you watch our games week in week out you'd have seen Rayner's pretty damn good. Smith had a handful good games early when he went unchecked, I honestly wouldn't want to see the Cats waste any of there cap on him. He needs a month in the two's, lets see him replicate 2021 there I think it's beyond him tbh.

Back