Autopsy AFL 2024 Round 1 - Port v Eagles Sun March 17th 4pm AEDT (AO)

Who will win and by how much?

• Port by a goal or less

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Eagles by a goal or less

Votes: 1 3.2%
  • Port by 7 - 20

Votes: 2 6.5%
  • Eagles by 7 - 20

• Port by a lot

Votes: 22 71.0%
  • Eagles by a lot

Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Draw

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

A rare sighting of the endangered Elliot Yeo in the wild.

God I hate how players can't kick opposite side anymore.

People will say oh it doesn't matter and their skills are so good blah blah blah but it's bullshit

Allen had an easy open goal then on his left but ran back in to trouble to get to his right with two blokes and skied it .

This happens all the time.

Someone like Aker just goes to his left and snaps an easy goal then. No fuss.

Look I really hope West Coast lose every game they play, but having to listen to Derrwayne wank on about “the Hornet” or the “circling Fin [Finlayson]” is enough to get me cheering for the budgies. Give it a rest Flogalog.

*, did I just hear Kelli mentioning Harley Reid when listing Port Adelaide's midfield?

Edit: Rewound it and yes she did. JHF, Butters and Rozee..... pause for effect... and Reid.

Last edited:
Eagles ruck actually looks alright

Look I really hope West Coast lose every game they play, but having to listen to Derrwayne wank on about “the Hornet” or the “circling Fin [Finlayson]” is enough to get me cheering for the budgies. Give it a rest Flogalog.

I just want Eagles to win because the Port board will crash this website

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’m a big Dwayne Russell fan, he has humour, knowledge and great presence with his voice. I would vote him top 5 in the industry.

People will say oh it doesn't matter and their skills are so good blah blah blah but it's bullshit

Couldn't agree more hence why I remain unconvinced the skills of today's players are better.

Allen had an easy open goal then on his left but ran back in to trouble to get to his right with two blokes and skied it .

This happens all the time.

Someone like Aker just goes to his left and snaps an easy goal then. No fuss.
Totally agree the little outside of the foot pop kick has become way to popular.

Back