AFL Canberra Season 2017

Remove this Banner Ad

Hope not mate, set to be a massive round - every game besides Tuggers/Googong means so much for finals..

Wet weather footy will bring the best out in teams who want it the most to. Should be tight contests!
Yes me too some cracking games this weekend again , coota travel to Canberra for only the third time this year and Woden have to beat them to be a contender I think , the game I can't pick a winner for is swans v cats both sides were too good for us in our only encounters this year . That game should be a cracker . Yass v adfa are always interesting I'm glad we have them at home , be a tough ask to get around them though . Good luck to all involved this weekend .

Yes me too some cracking games this weekend again , coota travel to Canberra for only the third time this year and Woden have to beat them to be a contender I think , the game I can't pick a winner for is swans v cats both sides were too good for us in our only encounters this year . That game should be a cracker . Yass v adfa are always interesting I'm glad we have them at home , be a tough ask to get around them though . Good luck to all involved this weekend .

Woden by 12
Goulburn by 6
Yass by 30

Goodluck to all this weekend. Hopefully that's it for the rain too.

Woden by 12
Goulburn by 6
Yass by 30

Goodluck to all this weekend. Hopefully that's it for the rain too.

Coota by 30
Hopefully we win
Yass by 30

The live scores show batemans bay by 7 around half time over uni. Looks like a good game brewing

Yass beat adfa Coota smashed Woden

Great games today by the looks. With those results looks like Coota/ANU top 2 is sorted. Yass will hold 3rd and a few other positions may shift between 4-6 next week. Goulburn losing means the top 6 is confirmed with only a few places that may change.

Eastlake over Qbyn in the 1s today, looked like an absolute ripper.

Great games today by the looks. With those results looks like Coota/ANU top 2 is sorted. Yass will hold 3rd and a few other positions may shift between 4-6 next week. Goulburn losing means the top 6 is confirmed with only a few places that may change.

Pretty sure Goulburn are in If we beat adfa next week yeah?

Went and watched Belconnen vs the Jets in 1s today and caught the second half of the 2s. Belconnen had to top the jets up with 18s and 4s players and they still only had 16 per side!

In the 1s the jets had 4 or 5 blokes that were dropped from QBN 2s playing for them!

Maybe if you win by 200, we'll done today mate, hope old mates arm is OK

It's on win percentage mate so actual percentage doesn't matter. You guys are on 60 and if we beat adfa next week they will finish on 57

Went and watched Belconnen vs the Jets in 1s today and caught the second half of the 2s. Belconnen had to top the jets up with 18s and 4s players and they still only had 16 per side!

In the 1s the jets had 4 or 5 blokes that were dropped from QBN 2s playing for them!

Jets struggling big time. Lucky Belconnen have the numbers to provide for the game to happen. Even 16 a side, that's a big score in the 2s in today's windy conditions, must have been pretty straight in front of goal for once - that's let them down a few times this year in big games. Who were the standouts there? Watching them a couple weeks ago, they seem to be on the bad end of a few close games.. could they be on the better front come finals. Ainslie v Qbyn/Eastlake/Belco final. Can't split those 3 in reserves.

1s standed score but good to hear Qbyn got them some numbers. Belconnen v Qbyn will be a ripper next week leading into finals.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jets struggling big time. Lucky Belconnen have the numbers to provide for the game to happen. Even 16 a side, that's a big score in the 2s in today's windy conditions, must have been pretty straight in front of goal for once - that's let them down a few times this year in big games. Who were the standouts there? Watching them a couple weeks ago, they seem to be on the bad end of a few close games.. could they be on the better front come finals. Ainslie v Qbyn/Eastlake/Belco final. Can't split those 3 in reserves.

1s standed score but good to hear Qbyn got them some numbers. Belconnen v Qbyn will be a ripper next week leading into finals.
Yep lucky the Belconnen 4s had a bye! The better players in the 2s were Wilcox kicked 9 and a bloke named milgivray.

In the 1s beau walker a standout kicked 4 from the midfield. The 1s was actually called off with a couple of minutes to go, nasty sling tackle by a jets player left a Belconnen player hurt ambulance was called.

Agree the jets are hurting! not sure what the answer is to get them out of trouble.

Yep lucky the Belconnen 4s had a bye! The better players in the 2s were Wilcox kicked 9 and a bloke named milgivray.

In the 1s beau walker a standout kicked 4 from the midfield. The 1s was actually called off with a couple of minutes to go, nasty sling tackle by a jets player left a Belconnen player hurt ambulance was called.

Agree the jets are hurting! not sure what the answer is to get them out of trouble.

9 for Wilcox, tell you what he's starting to collect a goal tally for a kid that's played less then half a year in that grade. Pretty sure it's the same person but Mcgilvray is a handy player. Werent these two blokes playing 4s at the start of the year?? No wonder they were shooting for the stars in the 4s.

Beau Walker, great to watch. Maybe your right mate might sneak a few votes of Bennett definitely today then. Hope the Belconnen player is ok.

Who knows what's going to happen at the Jets. It's almost like they need a miracle to save them, players can't be enjoying turning up and getting smashed every week. Looks like most of their players have already had enough by what's going on with numbers.

We are already out, they have played one less game which means even a loss will make our % worse than ADFA

On F8331 using BigFooty.com mobile app

See jectz comment above. If ADFA lose they slip to 8-6, which is a win percentage of 57. You guys are 9-6, which is a win percentage of 60.

Don't throw that mad Monday too early! You're absolutely still in with a shot at finals and I'm definitely tipping the Cats to dispose of ADFA this weekend

See jectz comment above. If ADFA lose they slip to 8-6, which is a win percentage of 57. You guys are 9-6, which is a win percentage of 60.

Don't throw that mad Monday too early! You're absolutely still in with a shot at finals and I'm definitely tipping the Cats to dispose of ADFA this weekend
Gotcha, Maths game strong.

On F8331 using BigFooty.com mobile app

So if Belconnen beat ANU Yass will finish 2nd, very interesting finals setup! Be interesting who gets in out of ADFA and the Swans!

So if Belconnen beat ANU Yass will finish 2nd, very interesting finals setup! Be interesting who gets in out of ADFA and the Swans!

Cant see Belconnen getting close to ANU after knowing that ANU now have their players back. ADFA I'd expect to load their 4s team this weekend with their 3s already locked into a top 2 spot in 3s. Big weekend coming up. If I were Yass, I feel finishing 3rd is better then top2. A week off proves even at the top level it's not the greatest thing and this very nearly cost Yass last year. I'd back Yass for a grand final spot finishing 3rd, they are a serious side playing with momentum.

Cant see Belconnen getting close to ANU after knowing that ANU now have their players back. ADFA I'd expect to load their 4s team this weekend with their 3s already locked into a top 2 spot in 3s. Big weekend coming up. If I were Yass, I feel finishing 3rd is better then top2. A week off proves even at the top level it's not the greatest thing and this very nearly cost Yass last year. I'd back Yass for a grand final spot finishing 3rd, they are a serious side playing with momentum.
Fairly sure that clubs can only move a maximum of 4 players back down a grade if they played a higher grade the week before so this will limit them loading up. The only change I can see that could happen is 6th spot. That would mean first week of finals would be
Yass v ADFA/Goulburn
Cooma v Woden

Fairly sure that clubs can only move a maximum of 4 players back down a grade if they played a higher grade the week before so this will limit them loading up. The only change I can see that could happen is 6th spot. That would mean first week of finals would be
Yass v ADFA/Goulburn
Cooma v Woden

I think they can drop as many players as they want back if their 3s are playing the same day/ weekend as the 4s. I could be wrong though.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back